3| COLLIDED

SIYA'S P. O. V.

It's 9:15 and i am already late for my work

It's 9:15 and i am already late for my work. I think one day my oversleeping habit will make me fall in trouble. As soon as I reach the mall, I make my way towards lift. But when you are lift will also be not working.

Now I have to climb four floors uff. I reached the store and saw the manager glaring at me. I knew what was coming for me.

"Can you see what the time it is?" He said, pointing towards the wall clock. I silently nodded.

"What is the reason for today?" Manager questioned me.

"I was coming on time, but.. but ummm.... my scooty's tire got punctured." I lied.

"You are lying." He said confidently. I don't know how people get to know that I am lying.

"Yeah, you are right. Please forgive me this time." I said, pleading with him because I know what will happen if he will take action.

"It's okay. Your monthly salary will be deducted." He said, smirking. I know he is a very evil man.

"Siya, also, you have to do overtime today." He said, smiling.

He likes to do that after reducing my salary he take the money in his account and I can't say anything because I need this job.

I sighed and started doing my dutiful work.

I work as a salesgirl in BLACK HAMMER. Basically, it is a clothing store for men and women. It is India's one of the famous brands in fashion industries.

I work here from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some of my colleagues are friendly and some are rude. But today l worked till 7 p.m. for what? coming late by 20 minutes.

After work, we I mean Me, Khushi, and Riya di go for our performance in SIN CITY. Yes, you can guess from the name that what type of club it would be.

But when you are surrounded with a financial crisis, you have to work at places where you would never think to work. This is what is happening with us.

None of us like this club, and I hate this club from the core.

Here I am packing my things to take my leave as it is already the time of my shift to end. I changed my clothes and went out of the store.

Now, I was sitting in the garden. I always feel peaceful here. The serene view and chirping of birds always help me relax after a hectic day dealing with numerous customers.