PROLOGUE

SIYA'S POV

Life was never fair with me

In school life, I always saw my friends' parents would come for dropping and picking them up. After dropping them giving so many goodbye kisses, I always felt jealous of them. I always thought how it feels to have someone who loves you like that.

I wanted to feel that there would be someone with me when I'll be on the lowest point of my life, but we didn't get what we wanted, right?

Until he came into my life. I thought he was the only one who could give some light in my dark life. I always thought that I deserved him? 

He was so perfect, kind, caring, and loving. His family is what I have always craved throughout my childhood.

The family who loves each other even if they live far from each other. The care they have for themselves. There is an unbreakable bond between all of them. They were the dream come true family of mine.

Yes, there was finally someone who was only MINE. 

Everything was a perfect and supportive family, a caring and understandable husband. Most importantly, the best job I got. All my dreams were fulfilled. It was like I was on cloud nine or may be upper than that. 

But when you have so much happiness, then there is always a fear of losing it. You may be don't deserve this much happiness in your life. This is why it gets snatched away by God. Sometimes, I think that I am bad or that God is so cruel that he can not see me happy at all. He is always present to bring hurdles in my life. 

That's when the fear comes true. They say, "Relationship build on lies will always break."

And his one lie broke everything inside of me. I thought he could never lie to me. But in this world, we don't know anyone's true nature. I trusted him. But his one lie broke our beautiful relationship. it broke me. Everything has its end, and I think this bond will also END.

-------------

HOW WAS IT??

♡THANK YOU♡