2| HIM

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

In a club, there was a man sitting on a chair like he was a king, and he was a king

Yes, a king, wearing black pants and a white shirt, giving him a Greek God look.

Very define chiseled chest popping veins from his hands. His dark blue eyes gave him heavenly looks. His charismatic body.

Of course, a devil with Greek god looks.

He was here for a business meeting, with his best friend Dhiraj, who was also his lawyer and his personal assistant Shikha.

He was signing a deal for his new hotel. Actually, he has many chains of clubs, hotels, etc. He is in a construction business.

He knows how to crack a deal without doing illegal work. Yes, he doesn't do illegal work, but that doesn't mean he's clean. All the clubs entertain many rich businessmen through girls.

He himself is a playboy, always wanted a girl to satisfy him. A misogynist.

He is the most popular business tycoon ANURAAG RAICHAND

After the deal was signed, they moved to a V. I. P section. She was ordered to take a leave.

As soon as the manager saw him entering the V. I. P room, and he signals their girls to do their work.

They satisfy men, and they do that with their own will. There is no force or compulsion. Anuraag is a playboy but never forces any girl to do this work, and anyway, all the girls throw themselves on him.

Anuraag has a mindset that girls are his toys, and he treats them like one. He is a man with lots of dominance.

The ego of so much wealth can make many people arrogant and rude. He never loses anything, whether it's a deal, a bet, or a girl.

He thinks which girl would not like to sleep with the most eligible bachelor of the country. He can't be blamed bcoz he got both looks and wealth.

ANURAAG'S P.O.V

V