6| JOB

SIYA'S P.O.V.

Learning from previous mistakes today, I woke up 6 in the morning. I did my bathing and then applied nourishments to my body and went down in casual kurti pants.

I went down and made breakfast for the kids. As I will go before, they wake up. After making the breakfast, I ran upstairs to get ready in my uniform given by the store. Soon, I reached the store and started to put all the clothes and cosmetics at their places.

On Sundays, there is more rush in the store. In fact, on Sundays, the owner of the store conducts a secret inspection. So, on this my colleagues are very careful because they all want to get in good books.

Shop opens at 10 a.m. Everybody is in hustle bustle as the shop will be opening soon.
.
.
.
.

It was lunch break I and my friend Lakshmi we both were eating our lunch gossiping about our lives. She is my only friend here, and she always treats me well. She is in college doing fashion designing.

"So how is your singing going in that club."  She asked and didn't say anything.

"Actually, I wanted to come. One of my friends he really likes singing n all that stuff."  She asked.

I raised brow and looked at her face she was literally blushing. First of all, I have never heard her talking about a boy. I was literally shocked.

"Ummm, what do you mean by he. Can you tell me in thoda detail."  and then I give her my brightest smile.

(thoda - some)

"Okk, so in short, he is my boyfriend. We fell in love 2 years back."  She said, locking at me. I was shocked to be an understatement. Two years, she is telling me now.

"Wow!! Two years, and you are telling me now."  I faked anger, and I know I am very terrible at showing my anger.

"I am sorry, na. Please forgive your friend. She knows she made a terrible mistake but forgives her, please, and she will never make this type of mistake again. See, she swears."  Saying this, she cutely pinched some of her skin from her neck, and that's the end. I couldn't suppress my laugh, and I burst into laugh. Soon, she also burst into laugh.

"I am really happy for you. You deserve all the happiness."  At least someone is happy.

"You know you are very bad because you always make me cry."  She said, seeing my emotional face.

"Dekhna tujhe bhi apna soulmate milega. Very soon."  She said and I laughed wholeheartedly.

("See, you will also find your soulmate. Very Soon.")

"Ok, so tell me when your next performance is because I want him to know my bestie." She told me and hugged me.

I wrapped my hands around her and said, "Actually, I... I left my job."  Now it was her turn to get shocked.

"WHAT. WHY. WHEN."  She shouted. I turned to see if there was anyone or not, and thankfully, there was no one.

"I left yesterday."  And told her all the things that happened.

After some time, "Thank god you left the club Siya and tell Riya that she did an amazing job slapping that bastard."  She was so happy that Riya di slapped Vikram.

"Ok, now can we go as I have told everything. Also, lunch break is over."  I said, smiling.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.