"Kaitlyn, keeping you in the dark was necessary," he said. "You would have stayed in England if you had known," with all my might I fought to not slap him the old-fashioned way. Instead, I turned to Mrs and Mr Weasley.

"What the heck is going on here?" I said. Mrs. Weasley shook her head.

"I suppose you need to know," she said. I shook my head.

"Know what? I know a lot more than the last time you saw me. Heck, it's been five years, I don't know why you let me back!" I said loudly. The men shared a look like that's what they wanted to know.

"Because Char-" she started but I didn't take it.

"Mrs. Weasley respectfully, not bloody likely. I haven't spoken to Charlie in years. I highly doubt he's the reason you keep asking me back," I said. A man sighed deeply.

"He's not the only reason," I turned around. A dark man with an Indian accent. "You know your heritage I assume?" I nodded.

"Sirius and Arabella Black, I have three younger siblings," he nodded.

"Exactly, Miss Kaitlyn we need to know a few things," I nodded and sat on the couch, tired of standing. the man stood opposite me. "Do you know about You-Know-Who?" He asked. I nodded. "What do you know?"

"Well know his name is bloody Voldemort and I'm smart enough to know it's not taboo anymore. I know he killed Harry Potter's parents and his followers the Death Eaters killed my mom. My dad well, he's a murderer but before that, he fought against them. They both did," he shook his head.

"Close," he said pointing to me. "Your mother was killed by Death Eaters and your father saved three of you. Your youngest sister to our knowledge, is dead. Your father didn't kill anyone, his best friend Peter Pettigrew did," he said. I listened to the first bit of real information about my parents. "You were taken by the ministry and your memory was wiped. Your siblings were put under the Lestranges care," I rolled my eyes, knowing that part.

"That was a bloody brilliant idea," I muttered. He smiled. "Who are you?" I asked. He frowned.

"Unfortunately, I'm not the person you were supposed to meet. My name is Kingsley Shacklebot. We'd like you to join our fight against Voldemort but understand if you'd like to go home and forget about this," I shook my head.

"I want to help, but I work at a school in America, I could only do so much," they nodded and Kingsley put out a hand.

"Welcome to the Order, Kaitlyn Black,"

I shook his hand and smiled. A big man handed me a paper with an address.

"Memorize it. Never say it," I nodded and handed it back.

"Yes, sir," I said and Kingsley took my arm. We appartated and I stumbled a bit. "Wow," I said. The house was dark and then I saw a flash of red hair. Ginny clung to me. I held her tightly.

"Kaitlyn, where have you been?" She asked, holding me tightly. I smiled.

"Very busy," I said smiling. She let go and walked me to a room. A boy with unruly black hair and striking green eyes and a girl with deep brown eyes and bushy brown hair.

"Guys this is Kaitlyn, she's like family," I almost cried at her sentiment. I didn't deserve it. The girl stood and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hermione and this is Harry," Harry Potter. He grew a lot since I saw him with Hagrid in the Alley.

"Hermione! I've heard so much about you from the Weasley's letters," I said joyfully. She blushed. "Oh, I've heard of you too Harry. Mrs. Weasley loves writing about you," I said shrugging.

"Oh, Bill is downstairs but-,"

"Charlie isn't here, I pieced it together," I said sighing. Ginny placed a hand on my arm.

"I'm sorry," she muttered.

"Don't be," I smiled, walking to the door. "I don't expect him anymore," I said shutting it behind me. I walked downstairs and was rudely yelled at for a moment by a portrait then the lady stopped.

"Arabella," she sounded relieved then she turned livid "Arabella!" She yelled. I rushed down the stairs and right into a large frame. I looked up and grinned at the tall, thin, redhead before me.

"Bill!" I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and swung me around. He set me down and we laughed.

"Are you coming to the meeting?" He asked.

"If I'm allowed," I said. He nodded.

"You will be," he walked with me to the dining room. We caught up on all our missed moments. He told me about working for Gringotts and I told him about my job at Ilvamory. He was surprised they didn't have Quidditch before me. We walked into a kitchen and I saw a man with black hair and a sparse goatee. His eyes were dark gray. He sat up straight when he saw me. He looked hurt and elated at once. He stood and walked to me.

"My Kaitlyn," he muttered. I blinked as he stood right in front of me.

"Dad," I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Dad," I muttered. He held me tightly.

"Sweet, sweet Kaitlyn," I looked at him and smiled with tears in my eyes. I wiped my eyes and stuck out my hand.

"I'm Kaitlyn Forest," I said. He grinned.

"Sirius Black," he bowed. "Come sit, we have much to discuss," Mrs. Weasley didn't seem happy I was there.

"We have to get started," the grumpy one said. I smiled and listened.

——————

I talked with George and Fred in the living room. They told me how they were going to own a joke shop and how Harry had given them the money he won from the tri-wizarding tournament. I was so proud of them. Fred still had that little scar on his hairline. It was incredibly helpful, I couldn't believe their mom never noticed it. 

Ginny told me all the tea about people. Who was dating whom and who liked whom but was "too bloody stubborn and proud to admit it,". She also spoke of Luna their neighbor. I was proud of her. I listened as Hermione told me about House Elf rights. I agreed I couldn't help it. She was passionate.

I didn't spend much time with my dad. He spent a lot of time with Harry, which I understood. I was a grown woman, I didn't need my father but my mind wandered to my other siblings. Two were of age, one was the same age as Harry. They would need him. For days my thoughts circulated on that. My time there, however, was perfect. I wouldn't have traded it for the world.