Chapter 1: Part 1

Ben walks to the factory entrance. He noticed the building was abandoned, the front lawn was littered with trash like plastic bottles, shopping bags, and cigarettes.

"Wow." Ben said in awe of the abandoned building. He pulled out the keys and unlocked the door.

Ben entered the building and saw a front desk. He touched the desk and got dust over his palm. He wipes his hand on his pants because he didn't like getting his green hoodie dirty.

"That explains the disappearance, nothing has been touched in years." Ben said as he saw the computer was covered with dust and cob webs.

He noticed a two video tapes on the desk. He picked up one and saw a VCR and a TV. He puts in the first tape and it started playing a video.

"Okay, weird, and little bit creepy." Ben said. He puts in the second tape and it tells him the security systems. He walked to a door with a passcode with bright colored buttons.

"I don't know the code, maybe it's somewhere in the other room over there." Ben said. He walks into the other room. He noticed a toy train above him. Ben was confused that it was functional. He looked around and search for the code.

"I've searched everywhere but I can't find it!" Ben said. He was getting irritated by the toy train, then he noticed something.

"The train carts are the same colors as some of the buttons, the passcode! It was in front of me the whole time!" Ben said.

He ran to the door and pressed the 4 buttons: Green, Pink, Yellow, and Red in order. The door unlocked and he entered the room. He found another tape, and put it in the VCR.

"GrabPack? That might come in handy." Ben said. The mini door opened and revealed the GrabPack. Ben tightened the straps around his upper arm making sure they are supported. He grabbed hold of the cannon.

"Okay all set, let's test it out." Ben said. He pressed the button and the blue hand shoot out.

"Okay, that's cool." Ben said. He went to the entrance and pressed the scanner with the blue hand. The door opened and he saw a giant tall blue creature. He walked up to the sign and starts reading.

"Huggy Wuggy. With a bit of string and polyester, our lovable blue pal Huggy was brought to life! Huggy Wuggy has gone on to be Playtime Co.'s most popular and best selling toy so far!" Ben read.

"Oh, so this is called Huggy Wuggy, and it looks like he's just like a long armed monkey plush, that's cool! I'm happy for them." Ben said. He noticed keys on Huggy's hand. He grabbed it and unlocked the power room.

He went to the back and started using the hands to wire the power source. The electricity turns on and he went out of the door.

"What?!" Ben said. He rushed to the plush statue of Huggy Wuggy but it was missing. "Where did it go?" Ben said. He started to feel concern. He felt something is alive in here, it feels like a monster.

"It can't be that plush. No, it can't be alive. There has to be another explanation why it's gone." Ben said to himself. He started scanning the hand and opened the door. There was a sign that said "Make A Friend." Ben saw an arm going through the door. Ben's heart was racing with fear.

"W-What was that? That can't be that plushy." Ben stuttered. He turned on the Omnitrix, he slowly walked to the door with his hand above the button on the Omnitrix. Getting ready to transform. He looked through the door and started walking. A pipe broke and steam started spraying on Ben's face. He coughs as he continues walking.