[11]Round Two

Following the announcement of Bakugo's victory, the med-bots carried Uraraka off the field, and a short break was held before the second round. Not long after, Bakugo arrived back at your class's seating area.

"Hey! Bakugo! Playin' the villain, huh? Musta been tough." Sero said.

"Even if it was just because of who you were up against, you did make a pretty convincing bad guy." Tsu added.

"Shut up, you idiots. Or else!" Bakugo shouted.

"For real, dude. I don't know how you were able to aim a powerful blast at a frail girl like that." Kaminari wondered. "I couldn't help but hold back against Shiozaki."

"Uh-huh, so that's why she completely destroyed you." You commented.

"Can't you just let me have this?" Kaminari pleaded, looking defeated.

"Hmph. I definitely wouldn't call that girl frail." Bakugo grumbled.

"Wa-hoo! We're finally about to learn who the true winner is from the seventh match! Kirishima or Tetsutetsu! Whoever prevails in this arm wrestling match will advance to the second round! Let's go!" Present Mic announced as Kirishima and Tetsutetsu meet at the center of the arena a table created by Cementoss between them.

They quickly got into position and started the arm wrestling match, their muscles straining as they each gave it their all. This struggle continues for several minutes, with neither Kirishima nor Tetsutetsu showing any signs of giving up. Until finally, with a sudden burst of strength, Kirishima manages to overpower Tetsutetsu and slam his opponent's hand down onto the table, emerging victorious.

"Kirishima is the winner! Add him to the bracket." Midnight announces as the crowd erupts in cheers.

"Now we've got a full roster for the next round of the tournament. Let's get the party started now, ya dig?" Present Mic shouted.

"So the match hasn't started yet?" Uraraka asked as she returned to your class's seating area.

"Hm, oh yeah, you're just in time..." You say, turning to look at her, your voice trailing off as you see her face.

"Something horrible's happened to your eyes! You need to see Recovery Girl now!" Iida exclaimed.

"I already did." Uraraka says as she takes a seat. "This is from... something else."

"Ah, of course. If I were you, I'd be frustrated, too." Iida said sympathetically.

"It's no time to wallow. Use this next fight as a source of encouragement." Tokoyami states as you nod in agreement.

"And besides, what you pulled off was pretty impressive; hell, even those pro's didn't notice it." You added.

"Will do!" Uraraka responded with determination.

"I can feel the anticipation in the stadium! And that's because the second round's first match is gonna be epic!" Present Mic yells as the crowd roars with excitement. "It's the guy who won his last fight by a landslide and literally left half the audience frozen! The hero course's Shoto Todoroki! And this kid almost walked out of his first matchup but made a stunning comeback by showing off some impressive moves! Also from the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!"

"How do you guys think this match will go?" Iida asked.

"It really depends on whether or not Midoriya is able to get in close to him." You responded.

"Agreed." Tokoyami added.

"Yeah. That's the problem. How will Deku avoid the ice?" Uraraka questioned.