[3]Battle trials

The next day marked the start of core classes. Because even though U.A Is renowned for its hero courses, it is still a school that means normal lessons, just like any normal school. Following the morning classes was lunch, which was served in the main cafeteria by the pro hero Lunch Rush after that was Foundational Hero Studies, which ran until the end of the school day. You sat with your fellow classmates, waiting for the arrival of your teacher, when the door to the classroom suddenly flew open.

"I AM HERE, coming through the door like a hero!" All Might yelled as he burst into the classroom. Your classmates begin excitedly whispering to each other, while you, on the other hand, just shook your head with a sigh. "Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as "Heroing 101." Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it," All Might said as he held up a card with the words "Battle" written on it. "Today's lesson will pull no punches!"

"Fight training!" You hear Bakugo shout excitedly from across the room, followed by a worried "Real combat?" from Midoriya.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is looking good!" All Might continued as he pointed at the wall as it began to open up, showing a number of suit cases, each one marked with a number that presumably corresponded to each student's seat number. "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." He explained.

You scan the wall, looking for your case, but you notice there are only twenty. 'Huh, where's mine?', you think before you hear an "ahem" behind you, turning around your meet with All Might holding a case labeled with a twenty one. "My apologies, young [Y/N]! There wasn't enough room to fit yours with the rest of the classes until we have someone come and rectify that." He says handing the case to you. "Thanks, All Might." You say taking the case with a small smile. "No problem, my boy. Now everyone, get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!" He says before exiting the room.

...

Soon after finishing getting into your costumes, you and your fellow classmates made your way through the tunnel leading to the training grounds, where All Might awaited. "They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on, you are all heroes in training!" All Might exclaimed as the class emerged from the tunnel. "This is getting me all revved up. You look so cool! Now, shall we get started,you buncha newbies?" He asked, looking over the class.

Your costume consisted of a black skintight High neck tank top coupled with a black sleeveless jacket with a fur collar, a pair of belts with several pouches, black baggy pants, and a pair of black knee-high combat boots modified with several small holes in the soles.

"Hey [Y/N]!" Somebody shouts, catching your attention. You turn to see Mina walking up to you. "I love your costume and look we match." She says showing off her own fur collared jacket. "Oh, yeah, I guess we do." You say while rubbing the back of your neck a light blush on your face.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training." All Might called out, getting the class's attention.

"Sir, this is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked while holding his hand in the air.

"Not quite. I'm going to move you two steps ahead." All Might answered while holding up two fingers. "Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors," he explained before continuing. "Think about it. Backroom deals, home invasions, and secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two-on-two indoor battles."