[6]Aftermath

"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?" All Might asked before shooting a glare towards the hand covered villain, causing him to back away in fear. "Well, come and get me, if you dare."

"If only Nomu was here..." The hand covered villain mumbled as he began scratching his neck. "He'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought." He continued, as his scratching became more aggressive.

"Tomura Shigaraki! Please, do not fret." Kurogiri said as he leaned down towards the hand covered villain. 'So that's the bastard's name.' You think to yourself before he continues. "Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful. He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear. And, look, our underlings are recovering. We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might." He explained.

"Yeah... Yeah, you're right." Shigaraki mumbled as he lowered his hands from his neck. "This is it. We have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean, the big end‐boss is right here."

It was then that all of you noticed several of the knocked out henchmen getting back up. "All Might can hold his own against those two main guys. We're deal with these other bastards and make sure they don't hurt anybody else." You call out, assuming a combat stance.

"Consider this revenge for what you did to Nomu!" Shigaraki yelled as he and Kurogiri rushed All Might however, before they got close, Midoriya jumped in, preparing to attack them. "Don't you touch All Might. You stupid villain!"

"I won't fall for that again." Kurogiri said as he opened a warp gate in front of Midoriya. Shigaraki's hand appeared from the warp gate, aiming for Midoriya's face.

However, before Shigaraki could make contact, a gunshot rang out as a bullet pierces Shigaraki's arm, causing him to jerk his hand away.

"Sorry, everyone! I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could." A cheery voice called out.

"Your class rep has returned. I've fulfilled my duty. And I've brought reinforcements!" Iida yelled out behind him was the U.A staff.

The petty thugs began rushing up the stairs to the main entrance, only to be quickly routed by Present Mic and Ectoplasm.

"Aw, man. The pros are here." Shigaraki complained. "It's game over. For real. Let's go home and try this when we can‐‐" He was cut off as more shots rang out, hitting him in the arm and both legs. Forcing Kurogiri to shield him from more incoming shots. As they tried to escape Thirteen stepped up and attempted to capture them using her quirk.

"I may have failed to kill you this time, but your days are numbered. All Might. Symbol of Peace. I am going to kill you." Shigaraki hissed as he and Kurogiri vanished.

Soon after this, the police force arrived, taking the remaining villains into custody. All Might and Midoriya were brought to the school infirmary, while Easerhead and Thirteen were rushed to the hospital for treatment. You, along with the rest of your classmates, were counted and sent home.

...

It's been two days since the attack on the USJ, school was canceled the day before so that the school and students had a chance to recover. Now you all were back at U.A., waiting for homeroom to begin.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida announced from the front of the classroom

"We're already in our seats." Kaminari pointed out.