Kryptarium prison blues

Start from the beginning

Dareth: I wouldn't let you all down.

Officer: Time's up, ninja.

Dareth: Don't worry, trust me. It's a tried-and-true tactic that's worked in similar situations.

(The ninja follow the officer away, but Jay hangs back.)

Jay: How is Nya doing?

Morro: Physically, fine. But she doesn't have her powers, and the judge won't give her permission to visit. Which is tough, because ... well ...

Jay: What?

Skylor: She blames herself for all of you being here. And she feels powerless to do anything about it.

Jay: Oh.

Kai: Don't worry, Jay. I know my sister. One thing about Nya: whenever she gets knocked down, she always gets back up.

Jay: I hope you're right.

(In the Monastery, Nya is packing up in her room.)

Wu: Nya, what are you doing?

Nya: Spring cleaning! Getting rid of a bunch of junk I don't need anymore.

Wu: But these are your training weapons.

Nya: Well, I'm no longer an elemental master, so I don't really need to train anymore. What's the point of keeping all this junk?

Wu: Sometimes, when people get upset, they do rash things, like throwing away all their possessions.

Nya: I'm not upset! Okay? I'm just being realistic. I'm not an elemental master anymore, right?

Wu: You may not possess elemental powers, Nya, but you are not defined by your powers. You are more than that.

Nya: I'll remember that. Thanks! Now if you don't mind, I really have to get back to throwing all this stuff out.

Wu: (He sighs, then sees a letter addressed to Samurai X.) Hmm. (He hands it to Nya.) Some things are worth keeping.

Nya: "Dear Samurai X, when there was a fire on my street, you saved my whole family." Samurai X. Hmm. (She finds and unrolls her old Samurai Mech blueprint.) Samurai X. Huh.

(At Kryptarium Prison, the ninja are eating.)

Jay: What is this food supposed to be?

Cole: I was gonna say oatmeal, but oatmeal isn't green.

Zane: I told them I do not drink motor oil, but they still gave me this.

Lloyd: I think I'd prefer the oil.

Cole: At least there's cake! (He takes a bite.) Ow! That hurt! If you want to keep your teeth, don't eat the cake.

Pythor: Well, well. Lookie here.

Ninja: Pythor?

Pythor: You do-gooders got locked up with the baddies you put away. Ironic, isn't it? (He laughs.)

Kai: (laughing) Laugh it up, Pythor. But you're stuck in here too.

Pythor: Yes, I got busted. By the New Ninja, who are so much better than you ever were, by the way.

(Kai almost attacks him, but is restrained by Cole and Lloyd.)

Jay: He's not worth it, Kai.

Pythor: Oh don't fret for me. Word is, someone's breaking villains out for a big job. I'll bust out of this joint before you know it.

Kai: You think we're gonna let that happen?

Pythor: I'd like to see you try and stop me. Compared to the New Ninja, you guys are a joke. (He throws a slice of cake at Kai.)