A&A-Chapter 18

~ Stefano's POV ~
I wake up to Isabella trying to wiggle out of my grip so I held her tighter.

"Ummm,Stefano. I-I need to pee please" she says

After about a minute,I get off the bed carrying her bridal style, walking to bath room. I place her on the floor and her legs almost give out but I caught her just in time. I guide her to her toilet and sit her down. I walk out so she could do her business and told her to call me when she's through.

"Thank you" she said while I carried her back to her room.

"You're welcome baby" I say to her.

We stare into each others eyes for what seems like 5 minutes till I decide to break the silence.

"You want something to eat" I say instead of ask

"Umm,no. I'm n-not hungry" she replies

"You need to eat some-" I was cut of by her phone which was ringing. She crawled over to her bed side cabinet and answered it.

"Morning Luca" She says

"I'm good. What about you?" she ask

"Is everything okay? you sound pale?!" she asked

"Oh...you should get some rest.I'll see if I can drop of some soup later,okay?" She says

"W-will f-father be a-around?" she asked stuttering.

"Ok. I'll see what I can do" she replies.

"Yeah. I love you too. Bye" She says.

"it was my brother,Luca" she says and I nod.

"He's sick. He thinks he caught the flu" she says and I nod slowly.

"You're bringing him soup?" I ask

"Yeah. When ever he got sick,I would always make this chicken soup for him which made him feel so much better she says.

" And your father?" I ask

"Wh-What about h-him?" she asked feeling scared

"He won't be around?" I ask

"No. He's in Portugal" She replies in relief and I nod

"You need to eat" I say standing up and walking over to her closet and picking out a loose trouser she could wear. I walk over to her and sit her on the bed wearing her trousers for her then I pick her up bridal style and take her downstairs to the kitchen.

       ----------------------

"Sir,there's someone at the gate with 2 girls most likely twins" Ken said
"He says his name is Sky Valentino" He adds

That Bastard,what does he want now

"let him in" I say.

After I carried Bella downstairs, I prepared breakfast for her. When she was done,she said she needs to shower because she feels weird. She has never eaten breakfast without showering first,it seems odd. I was about to carry her when she stopped me saying she could walk now. And to my disbelief, she was walking perfectly fine.
After she showered, she took a walk in the garden,then she came in to prepare the chicken soup. she had started around 10:00am and finished around 11:26am. She left almost immediately so that it won't cool down and of course Leo went with her. It's been 4 hours and I don't want to admit it,but I miss her.

I walk out of my office and entered the living room just when Sky and his daughters: Auriana and Arabella Valentino.

My sister's kids