Goodbye- Chapter 4

I can't remember how I fell asleep, all I know is that I did.
I wake up this morning with a headache and the pain in my back is excruciating. I sigh.

Today's the day I get to say goodbye forever, a day that I get to cry without being judge,a day where I have to remember the first time I did this,a day I will never forget. I feel like crying but I should save it for the show.

Today's also the day that I leave this house,I don't know for how long all I know is that I'm leaving for a while maybe forever. I sigh.

I get out of the bed,checking the time; it's 11:20am and head to the bathroom. I take of my PJs and I try to view my back through the mirror,but I can't seem to see it clearly. I run some water in the tub and get in. I wince as the water comes in contact with my back and then it calms down. I stay in there for about 30 minutes, washing my body just to be extra clean. I get out of the tub and dry my body. I brush my teeth and walk out of the bathroom.

the funeral starts by 3pm so I still have time.

I apply lotion on my body and then a healing cream on my back. The pain is excruciating. I wear my panties and bra. I still thank God the burn isn't wear I clip my bra.

I apply makeup,I never apply makeup,I see it as a waste if time and besides I'm already drop dead gorgeous. So I just line my lips,apply lip gloss,curl my eyelashes and apply mascara.

I put on an oversized hoodie and go downstairs to look for something to eat.
I enter the kitchen, it's empty, they're probably getting ready. The funeral is 3pm but we have to be there by 2pm.  I grab an orange juice and head up stairs not having appetite for food. I take off the hoodie and wear my black dress

Her dress y'all

I manage to pack my hair in a perfect low bun. I wear my necklace and my ring. my knives are on my thigh; just in case and my phone is in my purse. I look at myself in the mirror and I sigh. it's gonna be a long day.

It's 1:30 and I'm in the sitting room waiting for everyone to finish getting ready

it's 1:45 and we're already on the road. my father lectures me in the car and I pay attention,carefully.

we arrive at the place by 1:58. we get out of the car and walk into the venue.  My father and mother walk in the same direction, while my brother goes to meet his girlfriend;Patrizia. They've been dating for 2 years now and I still don't like her. I liked his ex;Bianca. she was sweet,nice,polite etc. But they broke up, can't remember why,but I was sad.

I walk in a different direction from my parents and Luca. I think I'm going outside. I continue walking straight and I find my myself outside. it's peaceful and natural,unlike the fake world inside. The roses are red,the daffodils are yellow,the iris' are purple and the daisies are white. There are a lot of flowers and it's beautiful the way they are arranged.I walk in and take a deep breath. I look to my left and see a group of girls looking at me and whispering. I'm used to it so I don't care. I look away walking to a different direction. I see gardenias and I walk towards it.  It's my favorite flower. I squat down before it and inhale its scent.