The Birthday-Chapter 13

~ Stefano's POV ~
I get out of my car and walk in through the front door of my house. I am heading upstairs when I hear someone, I don't know where,but I follow the sounds.

I see Isabella with her headphones on examining what she had just finished working on, Mr Grey's present. I stand there for about 10 minutes before she takes of her headphones still unaware of my presence.

"Nice job" I say startling her a little.

"Umm,thanks she says turning around to face me

I notice her examining me and blushing a little and a smile appears on my face.

" How long have you been there?" She ask

"Hmm,10 minutes" I reply.

"Ohh"
"How was the mission?" she ask

"Well" I say pushing myself of the side of the door,now standing straight.

"They did indeed steal the diamond and some other documents, that are worth millions. Antonio is tracking them now. All the other guards are dead. Antonio eventually got the footage,but they were all wearing mask . We did find one of them alive though but he was unconscious. He's in the chamber now. When he wakes up,we'll get information from him" I say and I hear her chuckle.

"What?"I ask

"Nothing, it's just you said you will,not try" She says smiling

"Yeah,cause I will. Fuck trying." I reply

We stare at each other for about 5 minutes and I decide to speak.

"I'm sorry" I say

"What?" She asked

"You heard me" I say turning my head to the side.

What the fuck is she doing to me.

"I did,but what for?" she ask

"The coffee, drink, whatever. I slapped it out of your hand and took out my anger on you. I'm sorry" I say whispering the last part

She  smiles at my apology. She probably didn't expect, hell,even I didn't expect it.

"Hey,it's okay. No big deal" She says and I look at her making eye contact.

We stare at each other again for what seems like an eternity until She breaks the silence this time.

"Umm,wanna binge watch TVD with me?"she ask instantly regretting what she said but doesn't say anything.

"Okay. What's tvd?" I ask

"The Vampire Diaries?" She asked,rather that said

I look at her not knowing shit about what she just said.

"Will you watch it with me or not?" She asks again

"Sure" I reply

We make our way to the theater room.
We're sitting on the combined chair my mum asked me to get so that she could lie down while watching her movie. I've never come here by myself to watch a movie. I'm always forced by my mother when ever we have a family gathering and I don't even pay attention. I either dose of or get carried away with my phone.

After the Flat screen comes on,She select Netflix and immediately see the vampire diaries, probably someone watches it as well

She clicks on it and it starts. She checks her phone for something,probably the time and she puts it away immediately.

             ---------------

"Wait,you're telling me that I have the same name with some 100+ vampire?" I ask slightly annoyed making her laugh a little