Chapter 5.9: Did he read my mind again?

Start from the beginning

You five walked out of school together, and after dropping off Rose and Yunjin, Jay and Jake dropped you off. 

On your way back, they were quiet, which was okay because you knew it would take time to make things normal again after not talking for a while

On your way back, they were quiet, which was okay because you knew it would take time to make things normal again after not talking for a while. But now, you felt better because you knew they weren't mad at you anymore, and things were starting to get back to normal between you three. You were blushing continuously and feeling very happy because Jay and Jake were secretly adoring you, smiling but trying to hide it from you.

Jay: (acting cold) "Why are you smiling like an idiot?"

Y/n: (smiling) "Because I am happy."

Jake: (raising his eyebrows) "Why so?"

Y/n: "Because things are finally getting back to normal between us. I missed hanging out with you guys."

Jay: (acting cold) "Well, you shouldn't be. It's not like anything has changed, I am still mad."

Your bag was extra heavy today so you were continuously adjusting the bag strap.

Y/n: (smiling) (holding the strap) "You can't fool me, things have changed. I can feel it. And I'm happy about it."

Jake: (satisfied) "Yeah, things are definitely different now. I am glad you are happy."

Jay: (finally breaking into a smile) "I guess you're right. It does feel good to have everything back on track."

Y/n: (teasing) "See, Jay? It's not so bad to smile sometimes."

Jay: (smirking) (taking off your backpack carefully) "I guess not, especially when you're around."

Y/n: (sarcastic) (crossing arms) "So now you are not going to act cold anymore? I thought someone didn't want to eat with me."

Jay: (looking away) "Hey, I never said I didn't want to eat with you."

Y/n: (pout) "Then why didn't you come to eat with us the last few days?"

Jay: (holding your bag close to his chest) "I just needed some time to cool off, that's all."

Y/n: (smirking) "Uh-huh, sure, Jay. Whatever you say."

Jake: (chuckling) "Btw, we all know you can't stay mad at Y/n for long."

Y/n: (sarcastic) "And what about you, Jake? You also switched seats, seems like even you don't want to sit with me."

Jake: (nervous) "Uh, well, you see, it's not that I don't want to sit with you. It's just that... uh... I thought a change of scenery might be nice."

Y/n: (sarcastic) "Hmm right, wall seats always have great scenery, right?"

Jake: (chuckling) "Okay, okay, you got me. I was just trying to avoid you. But don't worry, I will exchange seats soon."

Y/n: (pouting) "Ouch, that hurts. Now you can stay there for a lifetime; I'm not going to take you back."

Jake: (shocked) "What? No, you can't kick me out like this. Jay and I already made a deal, for Wednesdays that seat is mine, right Jay?"

Jay: (chuckling) "That's her seat, so she gets to choose."

Jake: (feeling betrayed) "You just started talking an hour ago, and you're already taking her side."

Jay: (smirking) "I am always on her side."

Y/n: (pout) "You should be, and don't even dare to give him that seat back."

Jake: (whining) "Come on, Y/n, can't I switch back for one day a week? History lecture is so boring I can't stand it, please."

Y/n: (pout) "So you don't want to sit with me? You just want that seat so you can sleep, huh?"

Jake: (nervous) "Wait, what? No!! It's not like that."

Y/n: (angry) (walking forward) "I don't want to talk to you. Hmmp."

Jake: (following her) "No, Y/n, listen to me."

Jay: (smiling) (mumbled to himself) "I'm glad everything is back to normal."

You were walking ahead, and Jake was trying to make up with you while Jay was walking behind you holding your backpack and smiling at you both.

.

.

Last chapter was very lengthy that's why I had to make this a next part, I hope everyone who wanted to get things right between trio are satisfied now, don't worry there is still lot to come in picture it's just the beginning...!!!!