eleven

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ⁿᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵖ²

forever
ⁿᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵖ²

THIRD PERSON ...
"put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within twenty four hours of each other," taylor lightly laughed as she looked around the boat at everyone.

gigi, nicole, and layla put their fingers down. layla had been in her own world most of the time, but when taylor suggested never have i ever everyone was quick to agree and get layla to play.

"okay," another girl started. "put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to, y'know."

"his name was harry bear styles, i mean," everyone laughed at taylor at her stupid comment.

"okay put a finger down if you've ever had sex."

everyone put a finger down besides belly.

"if you've ever been to third."

again, everyone but belly.

"put a finger down if you've ever gone to second."

belly still didn't get a finger down.

"put a finger down if you've ever made out with jeremiah fisher," taylor but in.

belly put a finger down.

layla looked at the girl shocked and smiled.

"wait belly, we want all of the tea," nicole said.

"uhm, sorry gigi. i mean there's not much to tell, he's like my best friend."

"when did it start?" gigi asked clearly jelous.

"uh about a week ago, we kissed in the pool at our house," the conklin girl smiled as she thought back about the memory.

"yeah that's so cool."

"put a finger down if you've been skinny dipping," layla spoke up for the first time in a few minutes.

immediately after nicole said another one. "put a finger down if you've ever gone skinny dipping at hopper's cove."

"is that a dare?" taylor asked intrigued.

"absolutely."

"wooo!"

all the girls laughed and splashed each other as they all swam in the lake naked. besides the two others who stayed and watched.