eight

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ⁿᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ

forever
ᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ

THIRD PERSON ...
it's july fourth.

conrad walked up the stairs after cleaning the clams to see layla. he slowly opened his bedroom door to see his girlfriend walking out of the en suite.

"good morning connie."

"morning layla, happy anniversary," conrad smiled and walked over to the blonde kissing her.

"happy anniversary con," layla replied mumbled because of her lips being against conrads.

"cute outfit," conrad complimented when they pulled apart from each other. "i wanna give you something."

conrad took out a small bag from his desk turning around to face layla dragging something from his closet.

"you first," layla smiled.

"no you, ladies first."

layla rolled her eyes still smiling, but pushed the gift more towards her boyfriend.

"nice wrapping paper," conrad laughed looking at the 'it's a girl!' wrapping paper.

"shut up it's the only one i could find."

conrad started ripping the wrapping paper off the find a guitar.

"baby!"

when all the wrapping paper was off conrad gave layla a big hug and picked her off the ground. when he placed her down he handed her the bag.

the blonde girl opened it pulling out a box. she looked up confused before pulling the top up. when she saw what it was she looked up at conrad who was looking at her with eyes full of love.

"infinity!" layla laughed remembering last christmas.

it was december 26.

one day after christmas.

conrad and layla sat in front of the tree in layla's living room. the couple each had a few gifts ready to give to each other. layla went first handing conrad his gift. he opened the present to see a pair of black and white adidas's.

"thank you layla," he smiled putting them to the side kissing his girlfriend.

conrad reached from his pile to give layla and handed her the wrapped box. she took the paper off seeing a cardboard box. when she opened it she started laughing.