two

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ᵇᵉˡˡʸ ᶠˡᵒᵖ

forever
ᵇᵉˡˡʸ ᶠˡᵒᵖ

THIRD PERSON ...
the morning is going great. it's extremely early  and the sunrise is beautiful. the weather is perfect and everything is so calm. conrad and layla are on their way to cousins beach. it's layla's first time going but her boyfriend thought it was time. they have been dating 11 months and things have been going great. the two teens decided to leave as soon as they possibly could so susannah let her son and his girlfriend take her car. conrad knew that his family and the conklins would get there till late afternoon so he thought it would be perfect to get as much time as possible alone.

"we're almost there," conrad voiced as he rubbed his hand up and down layla's thigh.

"i'm so excited," the blonde girl smiled as she stuck her hand out the window and the breeze hit her.

"i know baby, i know. the conklins are going to love you."

"i'm hope so, belly seems so sweet," layla trailed off at the end of her sentence because her favorite song started playing. with one look at conrad he turned the volume up all the way and cruel summer by taylor swift was being blasted from the speakers.

the couple sang along together as conrad cruised his way through the road and towards the street the beach house was on. right as he pulled in the song ended. the both of them got out of the car grabbing as much luggage as they could trying to make their second trip a breeze.

conrad and layla spent their entire morning unpacking and goofing off. layla decided they should go to the store and grab some stuff to make cookies.

so that's what they did.

they went the simple way and bought the cookie dough. so here they are in the kitchen sitting on the ground in front of the oven watching them. the teenagers were playing chopsticks when they heard a car pull up.

"they're here!" they both yelled at the same time rushing out of the house. out the jeep came jeremiah and susannah.

"awe my babies," susannah gushed as she pulled both layla and conrad into a hug.

"whaddup connie," jeremiah greeted as he dabbed his brother up. "layla," he went in for a real hug this time.

"jere-bear! always a pleasure," she squeezed him and let go ruffling his hair. "c'mon lets bring everything inside."

"no no. mom, layla, go inside. us men got this," jeremiah flexed both his arms before guiding the two girls inside.

"yeah we got this," conrad smirked grabbing one of the bags. "and it's probably time to take the cookies out anyways."