seven

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ

forever
ⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ

LAYLAs POV ...
i had just finished getting ready when i walked outside to conrad. him are laurel were sitting talking. i walked over to them and sat down across from conrad.

"i'll leave you two alone," laurel sighed standing up and walking away.

"i love your dress," conrad complimented as soon as laurel was out of ear shot.

"thank you con," i studied his face. "are you okay?"

he nodded looking back down on his corn. "yeah, just laurel."

i looked at him confused.

"she asked me if you were making me happy and if i actually wanted to be in a relationship with you," as conrad said that i bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows. "of course i'm happy though, you're the only reason i'm happy, i think she's just in overprotective mode right now."

before i could answer steven came running outside yelling 'dinner'.

THIRD PERSON ...
everyone sat at the table conversing with others. food got passed around as everyone ate and had a good time. layla sat in between conrad and jeremiah catching the glaces the younger sends to belly. layla lightly elbowed him giving him a look but jeremiah shook his head.

"so cam," jeremiah started. "mind if i call you cam cameron?"

"yeah," cam laughed. "feel free, that's funny."

"cool."

"i'm glad you're here cameron," susannah smiled. "i know your mom denise from the club. i have heard a lot about you.

"thank you so much for having me susannah, my mom says hi."

"cam, have you ever had miyeok guk before? or you layla?" laurel asked giving everyone spoonfuls. "it's a koreon birthday tradition."

"no, but it looks amazing," layla complimented eyeing the bowl in her hand.

"no, looks so good, thank you," cam sniled.

"belly told me you're vegetarian so i didn't put any meat in it. and layla i hope you enjoy."

"thank you," be and cam both said together.

"why don't you eat meat cam cameron?" jeremiah asked his voice going high for a second.

"uh the meat industry is like, the number one contributor to global warming."