six

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ

forever
ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ

THIRD PERSON ...
conrad walked into the store looking around at everyone. he had just ended his lesson with cleveland and needed to make a quick stop to buy something.

"good afternoon, sir. is there any way i could help you? anything you're searching for in particular?" a woman asked the boy in front of her once he reached the glass counter.

"uh, yeah, actually," he licked his lips before continuing. "i'm looking for a necklace, for my girlfriend."

"lucky lady," she smiled before slipping on her glasses and walking along the storage of all the jewelry. "we just received a batch of freshly selected necklaces. come take a look."

as conrad scanned all the necklaces he decided he didn't want any of them. "do you um, have an infinity one?"

"oh yes i'm sure," the lady walked back to where they stood originally and pulled out a silver necklace. "this one is our most popular one."

conrad took the necklace from her hands examining it. the whole infinity sign was covered in sparkling diamonds and it was pretty big. it was a nice necklace but it still wasn't it.

"do you have anything simpler?"

"yes, give me one second," the lady once again stepped away walking through a door behind her. after a few moments she came back with a box. one she reached conrad she handed it to him.

the fisher boy carefully opened the box waiting for the necklace. once he saw it he smiled.

"it's perfect."

CONRADs POV ...
"hey mom," i greeted when i walked into the house. i went up to her and kissed her cheek.

"hi, honey. where have you been?"

"i stopped at the store, and bought something, i want your opinion though," i reached into my back pocket pulling it out. i handed it to my mom wanting to know how she feels.

"oh my god connie..." she said as she opened. "is this for..."

"layla," i confirmed. "our one year anniversary is on the fourth of july."

"really? can't believe you never told me the specific date," my mom lightly hit my arm laughing. "in two weeks, a year."

"time flies, mom."