five

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ

forever
ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉ

THIRD PERSON ...
conrad and layla were sitting in the backseat talking to each other when a car pulled up next to them. as it slowed down to park layla realized that it was belly and a boy.

"don't look but belly is in the car that pulled in next to us," the blonde girl told her boyfriend.

"weird."

"do you know what movie is going to play?"

"no," conrad shook his head. "i just want to spend time with you, i didn't care enough to check."

"you're so sweet connie," layla stopped hesitating before continuing to speak.

the two leaned in and started to kiss. layla moved forward and sat on conrads lap and continued to kiss him. the couple made out for a few minutes in the backseat when layla pulled apart to speak.

"you're perfect," layla said right before there was banging on the window.

when the two of them looked outside a pissed off belly and a laughing jeremiah stood watching them. conrad opened the door and layla climbed off of his lap and out the car, the boy following.

"seriously, what're you guys doing here?" belly asked the couple standing in front her.

"us? what are you doing here?" conrad now asked belly. "and you!?"

"i'm on a date!"

"with who?" layla questioned really confused.

"why does it matter! you guys followed me here!" belly yelled as steven got out of the jeep.

"can you guys stop yelling i'm trying to enjoy the movie."

"shut up steven!" belly yelled once again.

"belly we didn't follow you we literally got here before you," conrad told belly.

"you still showed up to where i planned a date. i can never have anything to myself!"

"belly, conrad literally asked me to come here like right after i woke up how were we supposed to know you were coming here."

"yeah sure, you guy's probably told jeremiah and steven to come here."

"belly what the fuck? this isn't just ruining your date it's ruining mine and conrads as well. now can everyone just go back to their own fucking cars and watch the movie!?" layla exclaimed getting back into the backseat of conrads car slamming the door.

"you better go jere, you too steven. belly just get back in the damn car and leave me and my girlfriend alone!"

after that conrad got into his car and belly and jeremiah continued to argue before jeremiah got into his jeep.