four

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ˢʰᵒᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ

forever
ˢʰᵒᵖᵖ

THIRD PERSON ...
conrad and layla walked into the house to see jeremiah, steven, and laurel in the kitchen.

"well, well, well, where we you guys?" jeremiah asks as conrad drags himself to the couch and layla takes a seat at the island.

"we went on a mini date," layla smiled watching her boyfriend throw himself onto the couch.

"at 8 in the morning?"

"we got muffins!"

"did you bring any home?" steven jokingly asked as he walked over to jeremiah.

"no sorry, i promise next time i will."

"it's fine, i was just messing."

"i'm gonna go upstairs, i'll be right back," layla excused herself from the kitchen.

as the blonde girl was walked up the stairs she bumped into laurel. they gave each a little smile and layla finished her way into her boyfriends bedroom. the blonde girl decided she was too tired to do anything and she hopped in bed falling right asleep.

"so, layla huh," steven smirked as he sat down on the couch next to conrad.

"mhm."

"she's hot bro," steven hit his best friend and sank back into his seat.

"you think i don't know that sherlock?" conrad asked as he set the 'hangover smoothie' on the coffee table.

"i'm just saying what everyone is thinking."

"don't care, i don't want to hear how attractive you think my girlfriend is."

"fine," steven sighed. "but you have to answer this one question for me."

"what?" conrad looked at the conklin brother ready to go upstairs to see layla.

"how good is she in bed?"

"steven!" jeremiah finally spoke up.

"what the fuck bro?" the older fisher brother stood up and started to walk away.

"that was so not cool," jeremiah looked at steven. "we all know layla is smoking hot, but dude, why would you say that in front of her boyfriend?"