three

୨⎯ forever ⎯୧ᵇᵒⁿᶠⁱʳᵉ

forever
ᵇᵒⁱʳᵉ

THIRD PERSON ...
"that's really cute," conrad walked into his room to see layla looking at herself in the mirror.

"you think?" the girl turned around to look at her boyfriend.

"yeah you look so pretty baby," conrad walked over to layla and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"you're so sweet."

"i'm just telling the truth."

"yeah okay, im gonna finish getting ready. if you're gonna go out for a smoke do it now," layla walked out of conrads arms and towards the bathroom.

"bye layla!"

"bye connie," she blew him a kiss and he caught it waving bye with his other hand.

earlier on layla braided her hair so that way now when she's taking it out, it's wavy. she doesn't need to do anything else before leaving so she just puts her bracelets on and brushes her teeth.

as the girl walks down the steps she spots her boyfriend getting out of the pool and steven and jeremiah jumping all over each other.

"hey boys," layla greets as she walks out the open door. "and belly."

"oh good you're here layla, we're leaving now," jeremiah said as he walked back into the house.

steven trailed behind jeremiah while conrad walked over to his girlfriend.

"let's go," he said right before kissing her temple and taking her hand, dragging her inside.

as belly watched the group of teens walk back into the house and she knew exactly what she had to do. call taylor. she quickly made an excuse to the moms to rain check on movie night so she could run upstairs.

"why am i hearing from you?" taylors voice gets blasted from the phone. "you never call me on the first night."

"um, where are you going?" belly dodges the question and turns the attention to her best friend.

"to a show. what's wrong?"

belly looks at her phone with a sad face. "conrad has a girlfriend."

"oh shit," taylor interrupted.

"yeah, and he brought her."