Chapter Thirty (Final)

Felix leaned forward with a sudden burst of confidence, gently kissing his boyfriend. 

Hyunjin's eyes shot open, looking at Felix, questioning if this was really happening or if he was dreaming. 

The kiss was short and sweet, Felix pulling away a second later and sitting up. He looked down at Hyunjin, clearly nervous to how the older boy would react. 

Neither boy said anything, but Hyunjin was quick to sit up after Felix. Hyunjin brought his hand up to hold the back of Felix's neck, shifting closer so that his other hand could hold the smaller boy's waist. 

"Are you sure?" Hyunjin asked softly, wanting to make sure Felix didn't regret the kiss. 

Felix simply nodded his head as he stared at Hyunjin, not wanting to break eye-contact. 

Hyunjin smiled softly, immediately leaning forward and kissing Felix again. Like before, it was soft, there was nothing but pure adoration and love behind the kiss. Hyunjin slowly guided Felix, their lips slowly moving against each other's. 

Hyunjin's tongue brushed against Felix's bottom lip, his hand on Felix's waist tightening as the younger quickly replied by opening his mouth a little and letting Hyunjin take further control of the kiss. 

Hyunjin carefully pushed Felix onto his back, further deepening the kiss. After a moment, Hyunjin pulled away, only to move down to Felix's neck, planting several little kisses, but nothing strong enough to leave a mark. 

Felix stared at the ceiling in part disbelief, and part pleasure as he felt what Hyunjin was doing, honestly feeling so relieved that he finally built up the courage to do what he's been wanting to for a while. 

Silently thanking Felix for wearing such a loose shirt, Hyunjin moved the neck of the shirt down a bit, placing one soft kiss on Felix's collar bone, where the light purple mark from a while ago used to be. Hyunjin then looked up at Felix, who was now also looking down at Hyunjin.

"Can I?" Hyunjin whispered, knowing that Felix would understand. 

Felix nodded his head, "Definitely." 

Hyunjin smirked before moving back down to kiss Felix's collar bone, this time sucking much harder. 

Felix bit his lip in attempt to stay quiet, however ultimately failing as a quiet moan escaped from his mouth. 

After a moment, Hyunjin pulled himself up, admiring the dark purple spot that was now on Felix's skin. Hyunjin gently pecked the mark, then moving back up to gently kiss Felix's lips again. 

Felix's arms wrapped around Hyunjin's neck, both boys smiling softly throughout the sweet kiss. 

As they finally pulled away, Hyunjin still hovered slightly above Felix, his eyes quickly scanning over the younger boys features as he brushed Felix's hair off of his face. 

Felix smiled at the comforting silence; his arms still loosely wrapped around Hyunjin's neck. "You're so pretty, Hyunjin." Felix spoke softly, his eyes practically shining as he looked up at the other. 

Hyunjin flushed red at Felix's confidence, the older boy immediately moving to hide his face on Felix's shoulder. "Says you." He mumbled against Felix's shirt. 

Felix laughed softly, "Yes, says me." 

Hyunjin picked his head back up with a smile, then quickly pecking Felix's lips. 

"Hey Hyun?" Felix started to speak. 

Hyunjin pecked Felix's lips again, "Yeah?" 

"What if-"