Chapter Sixteen

Felix has his head resting on Hyunjin's shoulder, his eyes closed in relaxation as the two boys enjoyed the calming silence.

It had been a few minutes since they first got in the hot tub, and Felix was on the verge of falling asleep.

Hyunjin had his arm around Felix's back, lazily looking up at the starry night sky, taking in the simplicity of the moment.

Neither of them were saying anything, but the silence itself was comforting.

Hyunjin's eyes slowly drifted down to Felix. A faint smile on his face as he glanced over Felix's calming features, finding a bit of humor in the way Felix just slumped against him.

It took both of them a little bit longer than they would like to admit, to notice the rest of the group making their way over to the hot tub.

It wasn't until Changbin loudly teased out, "Get a room!" That the pair finally looked over.

Felix smiled awkwardly, watching as the rest of the boys quickly got in the hot tub, chasing away any silence or peace that might have still been there.

Hyunjin let out a sigh as he mumbled something to himself, "We had one until you guys got here."

Nobody heard his comment over the series of "Ahh's" from the rest of the boys, all of them getting used to the heat.

As everyone started to settle down, Felix realized that he should probably separate himself from Hyunjin.

Felix slowly sat up as everyone started to talk amongst themselves. He carefully pulled himself out of Hyunjins grasp, giving the confused male an 'I'm sorry' look.

Hyunjin smiled awkwardly as to say, 'It's okay,' suddenly realizing how romantic their position must have looked.

Felix looked back at the group, ignoring the awkward tension between him and Hyunjin. "I'm guessing you all got sick of the cold water?" He asked lightly, gaining the groups attention

Chan smiled brightly, "Pretty much!"

Seungmin smirked lightly before adding on, "We were also curious about what you two were doing all alone over here."

A faint blush crossed Felix face, immediately noticing what Seungmin was teasing at.

Felix could practically feel Hyunjin's gaze on him as he laughed off the comment, deciding it was best not to say anything.

Han piped up from his spot beside Felix, draping his arm around Felix shoulder as he joked, "Plus, we missed you guys so so much!"

Felix laughed lightly, patting Han's head.

Hyunjin suddenly spoke up as he said, "Oh yeah, Felix introduced me to your sister, Chan. She was nice."

Chan eyes lit up, "I'm glad you guys got along!" He quickly turned to Felix as he continued to speak, "I'm glad you got to see Hannah again! She's really missed you lately."

Jeongin raised an eyebrow at that comment, "Ohh~ Does Channie's sister have a crush on our Felix?"

Felix rolled his eyes at the youngest, "No, she does not. We've just known each other for a long time."

Jeongin raised his hands in surrender. A small smirk remained on his face as he watched Felix turn back to Chan.

"Anyways," Felix spoke as he looked at Chan, "We did get to catch up a little bit. She seemed to be doing good."

Chan smiled at the thought, giving Felix a quick thumbs up before tuning into Minho and Changbin's conversion about working out.

Seeing that everyone else besides Felix was now occupied in their conversations, Hyunjin carefully wrapped his arm around Felix waist, pulling the boy out of Han's arms and back into his own.