CH - 22 THE STALKER

Start from the beginning

Just then I saw my phone is ringing it's maa ( ruhaan mom ) . I got up and lift the call she spoke " beta are you okay ? ".

" Ya I'm fine maa " . I said .

" Okay come down we will have lunch together and diya is gonna leave evening so , I prepared special lunch today . come  fast " . Maa exclaimed .

" Ok maa just 5 mins I'm coming down " . I said and cut the call .

Ruhaan pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly . Now he is teasing me .

" Ruhaan maa is calling we need to go down and diya is leaving let me spend sometime with my sister ". I said .

He hummed and left me . I realised I'm on my blouse and saree lining . I quickly picked up my saree and went towards the washroom . I got freshup and changed into kurti .

I got out and ruhaan went inside the bathroom .

I dried my hair and put sindoor on my forehead .

I went down and saw everyone are talking with diya . I can see Aditya is silent and upset . Why is he upset ? Or I might be wrong . Maybe he caught cold due to rain . I thought .

I joined them and maa asked me " where is ruhaan ? " .

" He is coming maa " I said and sat beside diya .

RUHAAN'S POV:

I came out after freshup I can see my sweetheart is not present in the room maybe she went down .

I dried my hair and changed into my tshirt and joggers .

I saw my phone ringing it's the same unknown number .

Who the hell is this . I thought and this time I lift the call .

The person spoke " I'm glad you lift the call Mr.Thief " .

I'm confused and angry the voice is so deep and masculine I can say he is a man between 28 - 30 .

" Who the hell are you ? " I spoke in my serious tone .

He chuckled and spoke in angry tone " Ofcourse you don't know me but I always dreamt of killing you bastard . How dare you take away my butterfly ".

I spoke in my seriously angry tone " You are a coward come to me I'll show you the hell and I never steal anything , so it's better you shut your mouth " .

He laughed and spoke " you did , You stole my butterfly My Sriya " .

I fisted my knuckles and broke the glass vase beside me .

I shouted " You son of a bitch !! how dare you take her name .... Mark my words I'm surely gonna kill you " .

He chuckled and spoke " let's see who kills whom .....I will surely make her mine . She is mine . I always craved for her since my childhood . I will take her back from you " .

I shouted " you bastard !!!! If I just caught you I am damn sure I'm gonna rip your mouth and show you the hell till you die " .

" Let's see ....She is mine only mine I will force her so much to be mine . I will use the same reason you used to marry her " .He exclaimed and cut the call before I curse him .

I was about to break my phone but I thought to find him at any cost . I immediately called my private detective and sent his number . I told him to trace his location immediately and get the details of it and I cut the call .

I thought to keep my sweetheart away from it .

He said he always want my sweetheart from his childhood . So , he is definitely someone from her childhood . He might be her friend or a stalker .