25. Her mood swings~

Sorry for the late update, I was very busy today with some work, so I did not write the chapter on time.

I have written this chapter very quickly, please avoid grammatical mistakes.

Now enjoy and don't forget to vote and follow....

Samrat POV:

"Mr. Thakur, you are absolutely fine, but I suggest you to do not lift to much weight or do any kind of special activities."

Doctor said while holding my reports and checking being focused.

But his special activities suggestions stuck in my head, I glared at him to say it properly because, in this room only he and I present no one else.

Actually Mr. Thakur, you are married I definitely have intimacy with your wife so that's why I suggest you to make little bit distance with Mrs. Thakur that will help you to recover fast.

He again uttered and cleared his so called suggest, I keep stared at him without moving my gaze, he cleared his throat.

"Okay, everything is norm-a-l..." I don't know why he shattered with his words, I rolled my eyes without uttering a single word I  move my body to left and stand on my feet and leave the bed.

It feels heaven to stand after two months, it's exhausting laying on the bed for 24/7 in same position, specially leaving my beautiful wife alone after a day of getting married, if I don't have to deal with this bloody Abhay I must be atleast kissed her till she starting begging me to leave her, I missed her like a crazy man.

I groaned sightly thinking about her soft pumping pink lips, damn why I'm behaving like a cheap horny man.

I didn't turned back and directly went to bathroom, my three piece black business suit hanged on the hanger, I look at myself in my mirror, my face didn't change even a bit, I couldn't feel any pain the reason behind this is my bone crushing training that I started when I was just ten.

I exhaled deeply and splash water on your face, I rest my palm on washbasin and lowered my head, I closed my eyes and keep my head low, after some time I lifted my lashes and look in the mirror.

I picked up my clothes from hanger and wore it, after wearing shirt and pant, I put my blazer in my left hand and came out of the bathroom.

As soon as I came out of the bathroom, I saw that the doctor had left and Avyansh was doing something with his phone in his hands.

Hearing the sound of the door, he looked up and looked at me, as soon as he saw me he stood at his place.

"Bhai, are you okay or not, if you still feeling off then we can stay here.."

He uttered with concern and soft gaze while  he came to me and stood in front of me, I shook my head negatively and went away from him and sat on the edge of the bed and started wearing my black shoes.

He didn't said anything and just keep looking at me, I didn't lift my gaze because right now my full focus got on my Avni, my heart can't wait to hug her but first of all I have to handle her anger.

O wait, I checked the date and counted, realising that she might get her period soon or maybe she got her period early, now it's more different to convince her because of her mood swings, I didn't know all this things before I meet her and face her mood swings for the first time.

After that, when I came home after her terrible mood swings and painful expression on her face, I searched the whole things right after that, and till now I prepared myself to make her more comfortable during her mensuration.