1. His thoughts~

"Zindagi me jo cheeze ittafak se hoti hai unki ek baat bahut khash hoti hai woh Bina dastak diye aati hai aur palak jhapakte apki zindagi badal jati hai "
"Ab woh cheez buri ho ya achhi woh yaad me badal jati hai........Now Imagine, Ittafak se huii mulakat agar pyaar me badal jaye toh!!"

SAMRAT'S POV

In August, I found myself gazing at the most breathtaking sight before me. She is adorned in a pink Indian suit, with delicate earrings gracing her ears.

Strands of hair gently sway across her face, framing her round nose and eyes, accentuated by kajal.

Her luscious waist-length hair cascades down, while her plump lips and innocent countenance radiate a divine beauty akin to that of a goddess.

As she furrows her eyebrows, engrossed in her book, I rest my head on her lap, crossing my arms over my chest.

The tree's leaves provide a shield from the sun's rays, enveloping both of us in their shade.

She used to call this place her secret place, looking at her peaceful expression from under the book and watching her like this was my way to get rid of all my worries.

"Sam, where are you lost?"

She murmured in a low voice, peeking out of the book while pouting her lips. Her brown orbs fixed upon me, and her voice broke the chain of my thoughts.

I slightly nodded negatively and smiled, then again she let her full attention be on her book.

"Nothing just feels like I never want to stop looking at your beautiful face,"

I said calmly, and while a slight smile was clearly visible on my face, I heard her chuckling from behind the book.

"You really think like this?"

She asked in curiosity, and I inhaled deeply. She never knew how important she was for me she'd become my lifeline.

"Yes, more than that, Avni,"

I whispered still enough for her to hear this. She put down her book and smiled at me, slowly stroking my hair with her left palm.

With this affection, my eyes automatically closed to feel her smoothing touch. She'll never know what her small gesture does to me.

"Sam, did you ever think we would come this far? It's like a dream to me,"

She muttered in her smooth voice, grabbing my attention with that question. It's something that we both experience, but totally different. My hard work paid off.

"It's completely different for both of us maybe for me, it's too much that you never understand!!"

I said blankly, thinking twice, that memories flashed in front of my eyes and no one could understand what I felt the first time I saw her.

Past

Two years ago

In Varanasi, near the Lord Mahadev temple, there is a Ganga ghat where a young girl can be seen.

She stands at a height of approximately 5.3 feet and is dressed in a green Indian suit that gracefully reaches her ankles.

Her dupatta is elegantly placed on her right shoulder, adding to her charm. As she walks, her loosely braided hair sways carelessly on her waist, creating a mesmerising sight.

Her almond-shaped eyes are adorned with kohl, enhancing their beauty, while her plump lips are adorned with a delicate pink lip balm.

A round nose and a glowing face complete her enchanting features. With a pooja plate in her hands, she ascends the stairs of the temple with a gentle pace.

However, today the temple appears to be quite distinct from its usual days due to the multitude of tasks at hand.

It is not that the temple lacks a crowd; on the contrary, there is a significant presence of bodyguards patrolling the premises.

These bodyguards are easily identifiable by their attire, donning black clothing that resembles a uniform.

Additionally, they sport black sunglasses, have earphones plugged into their ears, and carry Negev Img firearms.

It seems that a person of importance has graced the temple with their presence today.

While, just below the temple in the river, a man emerged from the water, some distance away from the temple, wearing only a white one-long piece of cloth and nothing else.

Water droplets are continuously flowing from his muscular chest and his perfect 8 abs, where water is flowing from his head and changing the path of his veiny hands.

He opened his ocean blue eyes that ate anyone soul within a few seconds and held a dominating personality in them, which shows how powerful he is.

His sharp facial features, perfect jaw line, and carelessly spread hair all over his forehead make him more attractive, and he is wearing a sacred thread across his shoulder.

He started climbing up the stairs of the temple with his powerful aura. With each step, he grabbed attention from people around him; they were staring at him like they had never seen a man like him in their lives.

That's actually true his aura sent goosebumps to their bodies. He finally climbed up, and before he entered the temple,.

His PA Arjun came towards him with a shawl and gave it to him. He quickly wrapped it around his shoulders to cover himself, and suddenly he felt something weird, like some kind of attraction.

He turned around to look back. The girl wearing a green Indian suit was standing there, but he didn't get to see her face because her back was facing him. He shook his head and quickly diverted his gaze from her.

SAMRAT'S POV

While climbing on the stairs of Ghat, everyone's attention is fixed on me, which I don't like, even though I don't like being surrounded by bodyguards, but because of my family.

I have no option left. The attack on me a few months ago shook them completely they did not let me go anywhere without security after climbing the stairs.

I stopped, and Arjun gave me a shawl. I wrapped it when suddenly I felt something different. I felt something strange that I had never had before in twenty-eight years of my life.

I turned around and saw a girl standing there wearing a green suit, her dark brown hair touching her waist, but I could not see her face.

Her back was facing my side. I quickly turned my head and shook to remove all those upcoming thoughts when I was about to take a step forward.

Then suddenly a girl's voice comes in that makes me stop in my place, and I feel that she's sounding frustrated with something.

I stopped there to hear that conversation. I was standing quite a distance from them, but I can still clearly hear them.

"Pandit Ji, is there anything special today? Did any rich family come here?"