Chapter 1 ~ The Weight of Achievement

Start from the beginning

"If this is about asking yet again for a budget cut and/or raise, then I must decline." Nezu rather happily replied.

This earned yet another groan from the staff, along with some whines and complaints.

"No." Shota sighed in irritation, "No, not that. It's about my Problem Child."

"Which one?" Sekijiro snickered.

"Who else?" The hobo teacher grumbled, "My one and only Problem Child."

"Is he starting to break his legs now!?" Chiyo fumed, "I thought we were past this bone-breaking nonsense!"

"No. No, he didn't break anything. And God helps us; it will stay that way until graduation." Shota denied quickly before sighing once again.

"Then what is it?" Anan tilted her head.

Shota drums his fingers on the desk while collecting his thoughts; his face is contorted with both enervation and annoyance, while also a little bit of concern. After a moment, he faces his fellow educators with a mixed look on his face.

"To sum it all up, the kid has been going miles in both academics and heroics, but mostly academics." The Erasure Hero sighed again.

"What do you mean?" Toshinori frowned as he felt an unsettling weight on his stomach.

"Basically, he has been doing work ahead of class, leaving others in the dust." Shota voiced his Problem Child's recent antics with a visible sign of exasperation on his visage.

Ryo scratches his muzzled nose, "Well, perhaps other than stressing himself out from overworking with overload tasks and various heroic exercises, I don't see this as a very concerning matter."

"Agree." Nemuri nodded with a smile, "And besides, isn't it a good thing that Midoriya-kun is willing to push himself like that? As a matter of fact, I find it kinda admirable. It means he is dedicated and driven, and that should be applauded. Not reprimanded or condemned."

Instead of verbally answering her, the Erasure Hero, with the most blank visage all of them have ever seen and a clear hint of tiredness on them, pulls a thick stack of papers from his yellow sleeping bag and slams it onto the desk, causing it to shake slightly and startling everyone in the room.

"What the hell...?" Higari muttered while adjusting his helmet.

"Does completing my entire plan for the first year's work, including winter break, golden break, and summer vacation assignments, as well as the second midterm and the year-end exam, count as a good thing?" He asked with no trace of amusement, "Does this deserve some praise? A pat to the back for being such a wonderful, problematic student?"

Nemuri, just like the rest of them, is staring at the stack of papers with wide eyes of disbelief. Hizashi has to pull his shade to make sure that he's seeing it right. The R-Rated Hero could not utter anything. She was left utterly speechless, like the rest, on just how the green-haired cinnamon roll of 1-A could even complete all those in the first place!

And it is a good thing that she doesn't have anything to say, because Shota doesn't need to cut her off by slamming another tower of papers, which is quite a bit taller than the first one.

"Or perhaps the same thing with the second year, this time with the first midterm and the final semester exam?" He pressed, completely unfazed by the widening of everyone's eyes, before slamming another one, "Or maybe with the third year also? As a matter of fact, is graduating without, you know, actually graduating actually a good thing?"

Well, if the teachers went pale before, they are turning white as snow now. Toshinori was furiously coughing blood in his hand; Ectoplasm's lower jaw was loosely hanging, leaving his mouth wide open; and Ken's eyes shot wide open, creating cracks around them. And if one looks at Anan closely, one could notice her hazel eyes almost popping out. Also, it seems Chiyo's old age somehow quickens as she clutches her chest, looking like she just received the worst heart attack in her life. Even Nezu looks as stunned as they are, though he still appears less dumbfounded than the rest of them. And Higari could swear his own brain just had an internal system error.