Chapter 2 ~ Unconventional Vacation Proposal

Izuku can't help but feel nervous at this moment—extremely nervous, if you ask him.

It was an average Saturday for Class 1-A. With them having a pop quiz on physics and Japanese literature, as well as an individual project in English, everything is relatively normal. Except for the fact that everyone but himself has to do those assignments, much to everyone else's confusion. He actually knew why he was free from the project and quiz, though he rather kept them to himself for now.

Anyway, yes. Other than those, today's Saturday is another normal day in U.A., and all of its students and teachers are going about their day and business like usual.

And then, Ectoplasm instructed him to remain in place after the final bell rang, and when the last student left the room, he told the greenette to follow him to the principal's office.

Suffice to say, he does not look forward to it.

And here he is now: walking just a few steps behind Ectoplasm with anxiousness swirling around his stomach, causing it to turn into knots while his hands are sweating bullets. With each step he took, his nervousness seemingly worsened, like he had just stepped into a lion's den blindfolded and handcuffed.

"Life really does love screwing me over, doesn't it?" He can't help but groan in annoyance and exasperation in his mind.

"You're not in big trouble or anything, Midoriya." The math teacher spoke after a whole minute of silence, as if he'd been able to read his mind or something.

Izuku flinches with a squeak before casting a relief-looking, though still very nervous, glance at the hero, "R-Really?"

Ectoplasm nods with a hum, "Nezu just wants to speak with you about... something very important."

"V-Very important?" Izuku repeated, getting more confused and nervous by the seconds.

"Yes." The cloning hero simply replied in a reassuring tone while keeping his face forward, "Just don't think too hard about it. He will explain everything once we're there."

"U-Uhm, okay." Izuku nodded; his anxious look remained.

They continue their way to the principal's office in another silence, though this time it's more or less unbearable than the first one for the greenette. Well, whatever the case may be, it does not ease his nerves in the slightest. He tries to follow Ectoplasm's advice of not thinking too hard about this and whatever this 'very important matter' is. But truth be told, his heart cannot stop pounding against his ribcage like a jackhammer, and the anxiety within him has gotten worse with every step they take.

He doesn't know what awaits him, and it makes him more and more uneasy with every second that passes by.

Eventually, around 6 minutes later, they arrive at their destination. The double wooden door loomed over Izuku like a judge with an iron fist, ready to slam the gavel and finally hand down the sentence that scum rightfully deserved. Those pair of doors just scream 'doom and gloom' that's threatening to swallow him whole into an eternal prison.

Despite what the hero said and the fact that he keeps telling himself that there's nothing he should really be worried about, Izuku couldn't shake that familiar feeling of him screwing something up. He hollows his cheeks, and his grips around his backpack straps tighten in an effort to calm himself.

"Breathe in... Breathe out... Breathe in... Breathe out." He chanted in his head, "Come on, Izuku. You've been through something worse than this. You can do this. You. Can. Do this."

Silently inhaling and exhaling to calm himself down and reduce the anxiety that's filling his heart, he nods to himself, as he is prepared enough to face whatever happens behind those ominous doors.

Love Live! Sparkling Future!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें