starting

3rd person pov

Jungkook woke up from the bad dream as he showed that jimin was not there.

He started searching for him in the home but he is nowhere.

He looked at the wall clock.

"It's still 7:30 then where did he go this early morning?" Jk asked himself.

As he wears his slippers and goes to find him out of the home..

As one aunty came from the front, he stopped her.

"Good morning ma'am, did you see park Ji min?" He asked directly, as aunty nodded

"He is in the park, I was with him we were doing some yoga together" aunty replied and gave him a smile as jk bowed and left from there to the park .

He found Jimin, as he was going to him, but Jimin got someone's call and he sat on one of the chairs and Jungkook hid behind the tree which was not so far away. He can hear his talks.

"Hello? .... Yes...... No, .... He will sleep around 10..... We have to do everything after that....... No, because he stays with me..... Okay... Ok ... Okay then, byeee" as he cut the call..

Now jungkook is sure that jimin is hiding something and he is scared that his thoughts and namjoon's talks have not gone true.

Jungkook left from there without wasting time.

He was thinking about taehyung whole way, like, if he is in Jimin's place I should have harm him until now, I should have make him begged until now, but,,, I can't do anything to jimin, I can't show him my this side,

As he reached home and sit on couch,.

After sometime jimin come and see jungkook was sitting there.

"You wake up?" He asked as he went to him and sit on his lap wrapping his hands around his neck.

"Where were you?" Jungkook asked.

"In park, I was doing jogging" jimin said.

Jungkook just nodded.

"Go and get fresh up, I will make you breakfast and then we'll go university together" jimim said as he got up and jungkook went to take shower.

~ with Taehyung~

Taehyung was in his office, as namjoon was talking with someone on the phone.

Suga and jin was infront of him.

After namjoon cut the call.

He turn to them.,,

"Done" he said.

"Now that's the fun" taehyung said,

"We should leave now, what you say?" Suga asked. As he watch at his wrist watch.

"Yep" taehyung said as they four left..

Jin sit on the driver sit, namjoon was beside them and Suga and Taehyung was behind.

As jin drove off...

'Let's have some fun~' taehyung thought....

~time skip at University~

Jungkook and jimin reached to the university and were sitting at their place,.

Everyone is in their own world, as bell rings and everyone come back and sit on their place.

As principal entered...

Everyone stand up and then sit.

"Hello my fellow students, today we have two new teachers with us, so let's call them and let them introduce their self." He said as Taehyung and Suga entered.

Leaving jimin and jungkook in shocked.

Everyone was drooling over them, as they both look so handsome..

Everyone stand up again and again sit.

Taehyung bowed to them and said,.

"Hello everyone, it's Kim Tae Hyung, your new maths sir, I hope I will be friends with you" taehyung said as he side eye jk who is still in shocked.

"Sir, your name is the same as mafia, so were you....???" One of the student asked.

Taehyung giggles and said "I am not, but if you want then I can be" and make the entire class laugh.

"You look so cute, I don't think so you can hurt someone " one of the girl says.

"And even if you were mafia, I still have a crush on you" Lisa spoke from behind, Jungkook started looking at her, as she is still drooling over taehyung.

"Hello, it's Min Yoon Gi, you can call me Suga, and I am your science sir," Suga said as he bowed. And again everyone start drooling over him.

"We love to learn science from a kitten sir" one of the girl say

As jimin is getting jealous.

Suga is noticing their reactions and they both loving it.

'its just starting~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

Hope you all like this twist 😅

And also,
Happy hoseok dayyyyy

I hope you all find someone as hoseok in your life, or you all can be someone else's hoseok 😘

See you in the next chapter 😘😘