A doll

" I pretand strong when I was weak.
   I pretand happy when I was sad...
   In the end what I get??? Just a     Fake love"
                                ~ BTS's fake love
=

================================

A beautiful looking boy is tied in the middle of the room..

His hands are tied with a rope which is attached to siling. And legs are attached to the floor..

His body has red scratches It seems like someone hit him with a belt with no mercy at all.

He is shivering badly and crying silently.. trying his best not to make noise...

As he heard the shower room's door opened.. he got straight and tried his hard not to cry...

The man slowly approached him as he put his cold hands around his neck from behind., Making his face on his shoulder..

"Taehyung Kim... You did bad today.." that man says in his husky voice and while tightening his grip around neck..

"S-sorry master" Taehyung speaks....

"Sorry works?"

"N-no master"

"Then?"

"P-punish me master" these words are forced.. Taehyung doesn't want punishment at all He has been taking it for the past few hours and now he just can't take it anymore.. but he can't even say anything...

"You took punishment well slut, because you deserve it... And for more.. you are gonna stay like this for the whole night.."

This word makes Taehyung's eyes widen.. he just wanted to sleep, wanted to take rest but.... He can't....

As that man slowly approached bed and lay on it while looking at Taehyung...

"You know, You are my doll.. a doll with which I love to play," he says making Taehyung sad ...

As he turn off the lights and went to sleep..

' why Jungkook you being like this?
Why can't you love me the way you do in past?
Why?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

Short chapter but I just want you to know more about the characters..