namjoon

3rd person pov

After sometime namjoon came into the cabin of Taehyung,.

"You select him?" He asked and his voice sounds so sad,.

Taehyung gets up and goes in front of him.

"I don't want to hyung, jungkook forced me" taehyung told him.

"It's ok, now, you are little safe maybe" namjoon say again looking so sad

"How?" He asked.

"Cause, now no-one will tell him about what you are doing in office, cause that new boy still didn't know about your relationship" namjoon sad.

"You are right hyung, but I don't want you to leave. I will do something about it, don't worry" taehyung says.

"No no tae, it will be hard for you and I don't Want you-" namjoon got cut in middle of the sentence by taehyung placing his finger on his lips.

"Hyung, don't worry" tae said and namjoon just hug him.

Later at that day, taehyung went to home. Finding jungkook was there finally,.

He put his bag on the couch and went to sit beside jungkook who was scrolling through the phone.

"Master?" Taehyung said but didn't got any answer.

"M-master" after sometime he repeated again.

"Yes?" Jungkook replied with a normal tone making taehyung relief.

"I want to ask you for something" he said.

"Ik you are slut and gonna ask for my cock, but nahh, I don't want to" Jung kook said without even looking at him as he was chatting with jimin.

"No master, i-i want to ask for something else" taehyung said as jungkook finding it something new and interesting as he put down his phone and look at tae.

"Get up" jungkook ordered.

As taehyung get up and stand infront of him while looking down.

"Strip" jungkook again ordered.

Taehyung started taking off his clothes and jungkook start smirking as how pathetic taehyung is.

"Kneeled down" jungkook ordered once he was completely naked. And Taehyung obey.

Jungkook put his one leg on taehyung's member, playing with it and Taehyung trying his best not to moan.

"You will do whatever I say? For namjoon?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-yes master" taehyung said.

"Idk why, I am getting doubt on you. Because this is the first time you are asking to do anything for some other person than me" jungkook said and now taehyung feels anger in his voice,.

"I-it's not like what you think" taehyung answered.

"Oh really?" Jungkook says pushing his member hardly and earning a moan from taehyung.

"Y-yess~" taehyung answered back.

"Let's see, what you can do for your namjoon hyung," jungkook said as he take off his leg.

"Get up and go to the wall" jungkook said, as taehyung get up and go towards the wall, jungkook was looking at his perfect body from behind. Cause no matter jungkook give pain to taehyung or hate him but still his body make jungkook go crazy.

Once taehyung reached to the wall he stand facing wall.

Jungkook get up and took out a coin from his pocket. And went to him.

He put his both hand on to the wall and place the coin between his right hand's index finger and wall.

"It's 11 o'clock, and if you hold this coin like this until 3, then I will grant your wish" jungkook whisper in Taehyung's ear as taehyung start getting turn on.

Jungkook then went to his room taking a blindfolded and come to him again.

And blindfolded him.

Taehyung is now scared cause he also knows that this is not gonna this easy.

Jungkook again went away from him and leave taehyung like that, taehyung can't even look back on what jungkook is doing.

For half an hour jungkook didn't even speak to taehyung, and now Taehyung's leg start paining.

Around 1 jungkook come,.

"How is it going?" Jungkook asked holding his throat from behind.

"I-it's good master" taehyung answered.

"Isn't it easy?" Jungkook said,

"But, I don't like to go easy on you" jungkook said as he slap taehyung's ass and it jiggle.

Earning tae's moan again.

Jungkook then circle around his asshole and Taehyung don't know what is he gonna do. Did he gonna fuck him,?

"Aahhhg~" taehyung scream as jungkook pushed vibrator inside his hole without any preparation.

And start it on medium speed. Taehyung's leg start shaking.

As jungkook start rail down a ice cube on his back.

It's getting hard for him to control and to hold that coin. But taehyung is trying his best and the speed of vibration start getting higher and Higher...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

🙂🙂🙂

So?
What do you all think?
Will tae hold it?
Or
Not?

🙃🙃🙃