beast

3rd person pov

Jungkook reached home. And the whole way he is thinking why jimin lied in the first place?.

As he entered and found Jimin was chatting with someone on the phone while having a smile on his face.

He quickly went to him and stood in front of him.

"Oh, you are back" jimin asked as he put the phone and got up and hugged him.

"Whom were you chatting with Minnie?" Kook asked trying his best not to get angry .

"My hyung" jimin replied with a smile on his face.

"Suga?" He asked.

"No no, the other one" jimin said, he didn't know that his lie had come out.

Kook grabbed him by his waist and asked.

"Is there anything that you are hiding?" This question makes Jimin a little scared but he still said "no"

Jungkook is getting angry now as he has tightened his grip on Jimin's waist and now anger is showing on his face little by little.

"Sure?" He asked.

Jimin is so scared to answer as....

Jungkook's phone ring.

He picked it up and left Jimin.

"Hello?" Jungkook said.

"Umm, maybe I disturbed you both, but... I want to say that, please get out of MY home tomorrow morning" a husky yet sweet voice comes from the other side.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"It's Taehyung for you Mr. Jungkook" taehyung said.

"I am not going anywhere, it's my home" jungkook said.

"Legally it's mine, cause the documents have my name on it" taehyung said.

"Oh really? Then make me leave this home, and yk slave that it will be a big mistake for you" jungkook said while having a smirk on his face.

Jimin is now suspicious, he knows that jungkook is working as a mafia but he doesn't know anything about taehyung.

"I am not your slave anymore Jeon Jungkook,. And be ready tomorrow, first from my life,  then from my home and in the end from this company, I will make sure to make you leave with a shame on your face" taehyung said as he cut the call...

Jungkook is so angry as he throws the phone away,.

"Who was it?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook looks at him with pure anger.

"None of your business" he said as he left Jimin.

Jimin picked up the phone and tried to start it, but it's dead.

"Who was that guy?" Jimin asked himself but he didn't bother much and left to sleep with jungkook.

Jungkook is changing and Jimin hugs him from behind.

"Not today" jungkook said but jimin was not leaving him, jungkook tried many times but he was not letting him go.

In the end jungkook held his wrist so tightly and turned around and started choking him.

"J-jungkook" jimin is now out of breath.

"When I said No it means NO" jungkook said, his eyes and his behaviour is now changing in his original version, making jimin so shocked.

Jungkook tightened his grip.

"I-it's hurt" he can't even complete his sentence.

'for how long will you hide your beast?' he remembered Namjoon's words as he left Jimin and looked at him. He was coughing.

He leaves and sleeps in bed and turns off the lights.

Jimin also goes and sleeps on the other side.

'who is that boy that makes him this much angry.'~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

Sorry for the late updates
And for the short chapter guys.b

But I am kinda busy in my life and also my exams are also coming.
That's why ...