They must've noticed how Oliver's leg wouldn't stop bouncing up and down as he tapped his fingers against his thigh rapidly because soon he had their concerned stares on him. Determination was clear in Scott's eyes.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again," he promised, placing a comforting hand on the only body part of Oliver's he could reach from the front seat, which happened to be his knee.

The Pérez boy nodded slowly, his lips pursed. "Let's hope you can keep that promise," he replied before gesturing dramatically toward the bloodied hospital robe. "Now please shove that thing in your face so we can find her," demanded Oliver gruffly as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Stiles turned in his seat, prepared to step on the gas and drive away when Allison's figure appeared in front of the jeep. Startled, he yelped and Gabriela rolled her eyes at the pathetic sound. Stiles flushed beet red at her reaction and cleared his throat as he puffed his chest out.

"I wasn't scared... Just wasn't prepared, that's all..." he mumbled, running a hand over his buzzcut awkwardly.

Gabriela raised her eyebrows, clearly not believing him. "Whatever you say, buddy." she patted his shoulder and smiled a pursed-lip smile.

Allison moved to the passenger seat door and Scott rolled down the window to greet her. His expression was one of nervousness as he glanced around them, almost as though someone was watching them.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us," he stated anxiously, most likely remembering how her father had pulled a gun at his head when he caught them together a little while ago.

The Argent girl huffed as she threw her arms out in exasperation. Clearly, she wasn't as worried as her boyfriend. Probably because she didn't have her life threatened every time someone saw her in his presence.

"I don't care," Allison said, much like a stubborn child. "She's my best friend, and we need to find her before they do."

Her words made Oliver's brows knit together and confusion was evident on his features. He leaned between the front seats and looked at her. "Who's they?" he asked the girl who looked away from her boyfriend to reply.

"I just saw my father and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs. They know she's gone from the hospital and they definitely know Peter bit her at the same time as you," she revealed and Oliver's eyes widened. He didn't really feel like getting killed by her father just yet.

"Two SUVs? Like a search party?" Stiles questioned, butting into the conversation.

Gabriela chuckled bitterly from the back. "More like a hunting party." she corrected and Allison nodded in affirmation.

Scott nodded once as he threw the door open, smiling apologetically for just a moment as he narrowly missed his girlfriend with the door. "Get in."

Allison climbed past him and into the back. Oliver pressed himself up against the door to give her as much room as possible and she smiled in appreciation. He nodded before smacking Stiles' arm.

"Drive."

Moments later Stiles sped down the streets of Beacon Hills as Scott hung out the window like a dog, doing his best to keep track of Lydia's scent. Gabriela spared Allison a short glance as she spoke.

"But if Lydia is turning, would they actually kill her? I mean, it's not like she's done any harm." the youngest Pérez pointed out and Stiles nodded along in agreement.

They had a code, one that they regarded with utmost importance. It was not to be disregarded or ignored. It was meant to be followed without question. The Argents hunted killers, not the innocent.