| 02 |

The ride to school was to put it simply; awkward. 

Oliver sat quietly in the passenger seat, his lacrosse stick strapped onto his back. The rest of his gear was lying in his locker since before the break. Gabriela sat in the back, her sketchbooks spread out all over the place, a few pens lying here and there. None of the two were speaking, Oliver directing his attention towards the passing trees as Gabriela focused on her sketches.

Sofía, however, sat tensely in the driver's seat, her hands clutching the steering wheel so hard that her knuckles turned white. She had already scolded them twice just that morning but still didn't feel quite through with them. The younger siblings could feel the anger radiating off her tense form and chose to remain quiet, neither of them wanting to upset her more.

The oldest Pérez sibling pulled into the high school parking lot, Oliver grabbing his back as he got ready to leave the car. But before he could exit the vehicle, Sofía's voice stopped him. "Oliver, wait a second, please?" he did as she asked and sat down again, turning his attention to his older sister.

"Look, I'm absolutely livid with you right now, but I care about you. So, if you go back to the woods and you, Scott, and Stiles stumble upon the killer by accident, remember that a kick in the groin can send a grown man to his knees." Oliver grimaced at the thought, giving his sister a tight-lipped smile before getting out of the car. Gabriela chuckled from the backseat, absolutely loving the uncomfortable expression on her brother's face.

"I'll make sure to write that down," he called back to her, smiling as she drove away. Oliver tumbled slightly when Stiles suddenly came at him from behind and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. The Pérez boy raised his eyebrows in amusement as he playfully shoved the pale boy away, Stiles grinning from ear to ear.

"What got you in such a good mood?" Oliver asked as he adjusted the bag on his shoulder. Stiles frowned and hit the taller boy's shoulder in confusion. "Scott didn't tell you?" he questioned in surprise, and Oliver shook his head with a sour expression on his face. "Apparently not."

Stiles snorted at the look on the Pérez boy's face, grinning in excitement as he lead them over to a bench in front of the school entrance. He grabbed Oliver's shoulders roughly and shook him, the taller boy refraining from punching him in the face so he would stop. "After we left him in the woods yesterday-"

"It was after twelve which makes it today." Oliver interrupted and Stiles shrugged as he groaned loudly. "I know but saying "After we left him in the woods today" sounds wrong." the Pérez boy nodded in agreement and Stiles grinned before starting to talk again. "After we left him in the woods yesterday, he got bit."

Oliver's eyes widened in both excitement and worry for their friend but the former emotion won, a big grin forming on his face. "Bit? Like in someone bit him?" he asked and Stiles nodded. "That's awesome. Terrible for him, but still awesome." The Stilinski boy nodded along his statement, both of them grinning like idiots.

Hearing the annoyed voice of Jackson Whittemore, the two boys turned around just in time to see the popular rich boy give Scott one last glare before jogging to catch up with his friends. The McCall boy rolled his eyes before hanging his helmet on the handle of his bike, smiling as he saw his friends waiting for him.

Before Scott could say as much as 'Hey' Stiles stood in front of him, excitement evident on his face as he bounced on his feet. "Okay, let's see this thing," he said eagerly, gesturing to Scott's abdomen, where the bite was said to be. Oliver rolled his eyes at the spastic boy's behavior, stepping up next to Stiles to greet their friend.

"Hey, Scott. Did you get home okay yesterday? Gabriela and I felt bad about leaving you." he stated but the McCall boy waved him off. "It's okay. Besides, you're not the one who talked me into coming in the first place." Stiles smiled sheepishly at his friend, Oliver noticing that it looked like he was about to explode. "I think you better show him the bite, Scott. He's about to burst."