Luke I (SON)

(Early Release!)

Chapter Title: Apparently, I Am The Son Of A Roman God

I don't know exactly who the hell Colton Reynolds even is, though he is very familiar for some reason. But to be fair, to see a guy like him use a mid 19th-Century Weapon to inflict a kill shot on two Gorgons flying out of a tunnel at point-blank range was insanely impressive.

We had all just crossed the river, and a large group of people that were coming across the river towards us when it happened. There was a loud bang and I turned around just in time to see the bullet go through the heads of both of the Gorgons and then they instantly both fell to the ground, killed instantly while one behind the other. Needless to say, it was an absurd scene to even witness.

Percy had went across the river with the old lady named Juno still on his back, as did we.. we had to, for she kept telling us to do so. I will admit, the fact that Percy literally walked on water was absolutely surprising. We had only just got to the other side when the shot rang out. We - as well as almost all the other people our age there with us - stood there, frozen in complete shock at the sight.

"Did.. Colton.. just do that?" Michael asked, literally speechless and in disbelief at what had occurred.

"I think he did.." I said back, stunned as well.

The other people with us, aside from the old lady, were in a similar state. There was a long silence for a few moments.

"I'll go get him.." anxiously said one of them finally, a black haired and dark skinned girl in armor, who went across the river and up the shallow slope to him. They talked for a little bit before both of them came back across the river.

The old lady simply cackled once more. "That boy.. he, like the one who carried me, is a very special one, that's for sure.." she said as the two rejoined the rest of us.

None of us once again spoke for a while until one of them, a dude who looked like he had been a linebacker maybe in high school, broke it. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Better yet, what are you?" asked the girl in armor.

"That's.. kinda what were trying to figure out, Reyna.. we know we're demigods.. but other than that.. a lot of our memory is missing, somehow.." Colton responded. Percy, Michael, and I all nodded.

The old lady looked unfazed at all of the awkwardness going on. "Well, that was a lovely trip.." she said. "Thank you, Percy Jackson.. as well as to your friends.. Luke Castellan.." The old lady pointed to me. "..Michael Yew.. and Colton Reynolds."

They all seemed to think I was someone familiar to them when the old lady called my name, but none of them seemed to be able to name why. Somehow, I guess to a degree, they must have had a bit of amnesia about my own past much like I did. Either way, I hoped it wasn't bad.

The one girl in armor made a choking sound. "Percy... Jackson." She said it almost as if she had seen him before, which made me curious about Jackson's past now.

Even with armor, you could definitely see she put in quite a lot of work in getting to where she currently was, for the chest plate of her armor was covered in medals. She must have really worked her ass off here if she was decorated that heavily. But then again, that was just me.

The old lady laughed with delight. "Oh, yes" she said. "You'll have such fun together!"

As if today wasn't already weird enough, the old lady began to glow and change shape right in front of us. When it was all said and done, suddenly there was no longer an old lady on Percy's back. What was there instead was not on his back at all now.