Elliot's Nightmares

i am officially out of school and the stress that comes with it. I hope to get back into writing and to find the joy in it again. The last chapter was something I posted out of impulse and then deleted Wattpad from my phone. I'm back now and I hope to stay. Also, I did shed a tear when I realized Wattpad has updated and now private messages can no longer be shared. All my conversations with so many people have disappeared. 

remember back when Elliot was having nightmares, he said saw someone in the corner of the room watching them? Well...there's an explanation. I've always said I have long time plans hidden in other chapters. 

There is some plot twists up in here.

----------------------------

The First

"Jack?" Elliot slowly looked around at the snowy landscape. He felt the cold which was different from his usual dreams that the sandman gave him. He looked around for his friend or the sight of his father that he'd lost. There was no one that could be seen, but he could feel someone's presence in the area.

"Who is there?" His sensitive hearing picked up someone walking behind him. He quickly turned around but stumbled, falling to his butt as he looked up to a tall man standing over him. The man held a staff that held a snowflake on top, dressed in dark blue and white old style clothing. His hair was white while his eyes were a darker blue. 

The scent didn't match Jack. This man didn't really look like him either. 

"Well, well. Never thought I'd see a mini Aster wandering around." Elliot couldn't move out of fear. Jack and him had been trying to work on his reaction to being afraid but the practice wasn't working. 

He watched as the man kneeled down in from of him, staying a little distance away. They observed each other. Elliot's nose was beginning to become numb to weather. He could feel the dream wearing off as it became a little warmer and the smell of the area smelled like his room. 

"I'll see you next time, little one." 

------------------------------------

The Second

Elliot looked around as he recognized the area. It had been a while since he had shown up here, long enough he almost forgot it happened. He had ran to Jack's room afraid that something happened to him for the dream to come, but he was fine. 

He looked around for the man but came up empty. He sniffed the air, a warm scent coming from the right. He looked at the woods in fear as he tried to find the courage to go. He took the deep breaths that Jack taught him before going to find the scent. 

He walked a little ways before finding orange and brown leaves, the sign of Fall. It shocked him a little to find the woods slowly blend into an Autumn scene. He looked up to find the man from the last time holding Katie against a tree. Elliot was about to scream to let her down when he heard the conversation that stopped him. 

"Do not ever take my kindness as a weakness, Katie. I am not a nice man to those who act like you do. You are not better than anyone. Get off of your high horse." Elliot watched as the man dropped Jack's friend before he turned away. He realized this was a memory as the man didn't even seem to notice him. 

"Everyone is not what they seem, little one." Elliot jumped as he heard the voice from right beside him. At some point, the man had kneeled down beside him again. 

"W-what was that?" Elliot whispered. He watched the man look back at the area that was now just the Autumn scenery. The blue eyes looked back at him.