Stay for Me

VERY DARK SUBJECTS AHEAD!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

i had planned for a happy update today BUT i recently got a request from a reader that has gone through something very bad lately. He explained that he had wanted to ask for this for a while but was hesitant, now that he sees I'm writing matures he has finally sent it in. He has asked to not be tagged but has told me his story and what he wishes to see. I'm going to do my best to write it for you. This is going to be a deep dark subject.

It will also be two parts... the second part will be released asap along with another chapter to make up for not updating this Sunday. A happy chapter will be placed in between, per request.

PLEASE do not continue if this may trigger you in anyway. 

TW: rape, self-harm, BIG WARNING!!!

---------------------------------------

1 Hour Before

Jack sat at the end of the couch with his head in his hands as he tried to keep his power under control. He listened as the woman in front of him spoke but was slowly losing focus the angrier he got. This was his fault. It was all on him. He gripped the paper in his hand. He knew the room was getting to cold. He knew that-

"Jack. Can you hear me?" He slowly looked up at Alice as she looked at him with red rimmed eyes. He looked past her through the windows of the infirmary. He felt a tear freeze half way down his face as he looked at the boy in the bed. 

He knew he should've never left him alone after the incident last week. He knew that he never should've left him alone period. But he did. He'd regret that for the rest of his immortal life. He wished it was him.

He felt more than heard Seraphina's anger throughout the ground of the Earth. That was where his fault came in. He knew his anger was meeting hers in the middle. The weather would be affected today everywhere in the world. He knew Archie hadn't been told yet but was on his way.

"Jack, look at me." He couldn't get himself to stand up. He slowly looked down at the letter in his hands as he read the words again and again. The quick, rushed, handwriting almost too hard to read haunted him as he read it over and over. He shook as Alice risked her skin with his cold as she wrapped her arms around him. 

Jack, 

I'm sorry I never told you that Seth, Archie's second in command, was the one who raped me. Don't blame yourself. None of this is your fault. I can't handle this anymore. I can't do this pain.

I'll be with Emma, find the good in that. 

nicky

"Stay with me, Nicky." Jack looked up to find Alex sitting at Nicky's bedside. He hadn't seen Alex cry. Apparently he had been the one to find Nicky in the bathroom.  He choked before sobbing into Alice's shoulder.

---------------------------------------

 2 Hours Before

"I feel like shits gonna hit the fan soon." Everyone groaned as Marcus spoke. It always happened when someone spoke the words. 

"Knock on wood right fucking now." Marcus reached out, knocking right on Callahan's head. Everyone laughed. 

Jack watched from his spot beside Bunny as everyone laughed and had fun. It had been so long since they were all happy with each other. He hadn't split from his father's side since two days ago when Lily left. He looked across the room to see her acting as if everything was okay. He felt a touch of hatred for her but it went away when he remembered that this was her way of coping.