Jealousy, Jealousy

This chapter is based off the song "jealousy, jealousy" by Olivia Rodrigo. While the song is upbeat, I'm gonna add my usual emotional touch. 

I won't be using the whole song since the bridge doesn't really fit all the places. I do have to say I don't think this is one of my best but I love it all the same. I hope the idea comes out right.

Everyone remembers April? Well it's her time to have a chapter. And maybe some...

--------------------------------------

I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room
'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true
With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies
Wish I didn't care

"That looks so good on you!" April looked up through her bangs as Katie and Natasha tried on old Russian dresses that Nat had found somewhere deep in North's hidden stuff. She swallowed as she watched Katie dance around in the dress, the sunlight bouncing off her bright blonde hair, pale skin, and skinny body. 

April was a brunette. Her skin was tan from the sun. Her body was thicker in the hips and thighs. She knew there was no reason to be jealous of Katie. 

But she couldn't but be jealous as she noticed everyone stare as Katie danced around. 

They were wearing the same dress. 

I know their beauty's not my lack
But it feels like that weight is on my back
And I can't let it go

April stared at the ceiling. She swallowed as she picked at the skin on her hips. Did she need to do something different? She had felt like the signals were right from the Summer sprite but she was wrong. Did she-

"Little bird, I can hear your thoughts from here." She lifted her head off the shoulder she was laying on to find Jack staring at her with a knowing look. She huffed before looking back at the ceiling. She tried to fight against the cold hand that grabbed her chin but she gave up as he made her look to him. 

"You are beautiful in your own way. She didn't deserve you. The only thing you're lacking right now is confidence. Where did it go?" She swallowed as she stared into his blue eyes. 

"I don't know." She whispered. He pulled her close as she hid her tears in the neck of his hoodie. She hid the sob as she felt Archie's quiet hand lay on her head. 

Com-comparison is killin' me slowly
I think I think too much 'bout kids who don't know me
I'm so sick of myself, I'd rather be, rather be
Anyone, anyone else, but jealousy, jealousy
Started followin' me

April bit the inside of her cheek as she looked through her bangs at the newest set of Spring and Summer sprites. Two of the females were hot as fuck. The one man in the group was attractive with his dark bronze skin that reflected the summer sun and muscles for miles. 

One of the females was a goddess. She didn't know the girl but she was...jealous. She took in the way the males were practically feral. Even some of the girls couldn't stop staring. She couldn't stop herself from looking at herself to the other girl. 

April had dark brown hair, the new girl had bright chestnut hair. April had tanner skin, the new girl had a light touch of sun-kissed skin. April was thicker, the new girl was the right size of skinny. 

"God, she's so hot." She nodded with Marcus. She hadn't felt the feeling inside her in so long. Since she was human she had not felt this way but she couldn't help it.

April wanted to be her.

And I see everyone gettin' all the things I want
I'm happy for them, but then again, I'm not
Just cool vintage clothes and vacation photos
I can't stand it, oh God, I sound crazy