7. The Good-Looking Actor's Moody Wife (Part 4)

A/N: O-One more chapters left (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)
I chopped this part into two because it was too long. But it actually feels perfect this way...~

I  honestly enjoyed writing this part (Because there's an antagonist XD...) I do hope everyone will also enjoy reading this~ <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

•~•

Chun Lele immediately went to grab his little daughter from Pei Du's arms, wanting to snatch her away and hide in the corner until these people left the tent. He spoke in a hushed voice. "I'll take her with me and wait in the back."

Unexpectedly, Pei Du lifted A-Li on the opposite side and avoided Chun Lele's hands. "Why do you have to take her too?"

“Can't you see, ah? Mr. Qiu and the cameramen are here!“

“So what?“ Pei Du frowned. “And why do you have to leave too?“

Chun Lele furiously whispered. "We can't appear in the camera! We're not related to the drama!"

Pei Du gently urged. "Lele, don't worry, it's fine... I-”

“Aii.... Pei-gege, with your makeup one, you looked even more handsome and captivating! Now I'm really looking forward to film with you in a while!~"

The lovely-looking young man, Qiu Xing, happily trotted to them with two cameramen following behind him. He has a tiny structure, and is almost 5 inches shorter than Chun Lele. He seemed to have only graduated highschool, looking incredibly youthful and pure, and Chun Lele could already tell at this point the concept of the drama they've been filming for a while, given that Pei Du is already so much older than him, though he never bothered nor even pretended to be interested with his husband's next drama.

When he came here, he was only sent a one page document link containing the brief description of Pei Du's character so he only found out now that this time, his husband's drama was going for the age-gap troupe....

Chun Lele immediately gave up from taking his daughter with him and left a few steps away from Pei Du, turning his back to them and pretending to fiddle with the cosmetics on the table; trying to feign transparent and not get noticed. Still, he glanced at his little daughter one last time before he looked away again, growing slightly worried.

He instantly heard Pei Du's warm voice behind him. "Hello Tencent, and hello to those lovely fans who've been looking forward to the episodes of 'Strawberry-scented Love' every week on Tencent channel...~"

“Ahh..! Pei-gege's carrying a cute little girl! “ Qiu Xing exclaimed, belatedly noticing the baby in Pei Du's arms. He  leaned down towards Pei Du to have a closer look at the baby, gasping, then giggling in endearment. “Look. She's staring at me!~ Also, her eyes are so huge and beautiful! They're sparkling!~"

He then waved his hand. "Hi little girl~ Could you tell me your name?" Out of nowhere, he cheerfully raised the microphone in his hand and pointed it towards A-Li's mouth.

They only heard soft breathing from the mic.

Chun Lele hunched his shoulder, feeling rather embarrassed. The urge to run back to Pei Du and snatch his daughter from him- away from that microphone, away from the camera's sight, immediately assaulted him he had to take a very deep breath and exhale to calm himself down. His idle hands then started repeatedly removing and putting back the cap of the foundation bottle on his grip.

He heard Qiu Xing's amused laughter. “Ah... What a wonderful name!~”

Qiu Xing then stood back up again and turned to Pei Du. "I also noticed some resemblance from Pei-gege! Especially the shape of your nose and your mouth! Could she be your niece?"