5. The Father of my Kittens is a "Scum" (Part 2) 🔞 [ ONGOING ]

(WARNING: Minor NSFW at the near end. Do feel free to bypass it! 👉)

~•~

He Ling stared at Ah-Jiu's slightly bloated stomach in a daze.

He was laying down on the ground, his back raised and hunched, while his four limbs were tucked below him. Ah-Jiu, on the other hand, was laying on his side in a rather comfortable position, all limbs splayed out across him, his puffed up stomach exposed along with a tiny pink cat-nipple that were slightly perking.

He Ling, as a former human, seeing a pregnant cat like this suddenly gave him the urge to embrace, cuddle and coo the cat. But recalling the fact that this cat was not only a male, but that He Ling- being what they call, "Yin" cat- could also get pregnant if one day he somehow become gay and had an intercourse with a Yang cat, the desire to cuddle a pregnant cat was instantly and ruthlessly replaced by such terrifying thoughts.

He frowned. His tiny face scrunched, "Where would you even take the kittens out?"

Ah-Jiu, lounging leisurely under the sun, laughed- amused at the younger cat's question.

He Ling's brows furrowed. He's still tangled with this thought....

Male cats, regardless of being a Yin, still has that..... pillar, right?

Ever since that day Leader generously offered him a not-so pleasant education regarding Yin and Yang cats, whenever he goes to a corner to either pee or let out a dump, he's started to check his private parts and see if he - supposedly as a full-fledged guy - still possesses the sole evidence that identifies him as a guy. (Unfortunately...) He saw.... he's still not a "Man" only in name. Seeing his pillar, although looking strangely small but tolerable to his eyes, he felt relieved that he's still a thorough man! Scratch the fact that he could get pregnant and grow swelling nipples.....

He Ling wondered- Butt?

His face darkened at the thought.

No way are they going to... like ... give birth to their child like letting out a dump!

Ah-Jiu shook his head with a helpless smile, all while letting out a sigh, "Ever since we took you in.... I started to feel old. Now that I'm about to become a Mother, I felt a lot older than my real age! I'm just about to turn 2 years old next month, basically an adolescent, ah!"

He Ling: "!!!!!????"

Ah-

Oh... Right. In cat's age system.

But a two year old cat getting pregnant seems just about as rare as teenage pregnancy. Maybe?

He finally answered He Ling's question. "This is my first pregnancy so I've never personally experienced it, but I've always known that giving birts hurts a lot to male cats than to female cats. Have you ever tried observing your di*k?" Ah-Jiu then raised an eyebrow, his expression looking quite shady and naughty, "You did right? Stare it for a loooong time?"

"So what?!" He Ling exclaimed, a bit embarrassed.

Naturally! Knowing that he himself had a huge possibility to get pregnant like that of women, he'd inevitably start to doubt his own gender!

"Do you think its shape looked rather narrow and..... flat? Us Yin's di*k, that is..."

He Ling recalled. His face paled.

Ah-Jiu continued cheerily, "Well, babies could come out there!"

Then he added, "....... I think!"

"You think? You're not sure?"