6. Just Forget About it (End)

A/N: This is yet another poor attempt of me writing angst! Hopefully everyone enjoys reading this one~~

This one-shot is a tad bit long. I hope everyone don't mind... 😅

___

(English is not my first language ^^)

•~•

Lan Tian watched the two men, one Alpha and one Omega sitting so close together, with a contrasting look of feigned indifference and a bleeding heart.

His upturned eyes were gray, void of any emotion as they landed on that smiling Omega, however, his fair and slender hands which have been situated across his hidden swollen abdomen was already trembling.

From time to time, he felt his nape slightly stinging with a numbing pain.

The smiling Omega, who's wrapped around the arms of the Alpha, gave his lover a look, then he turned his head to Lan Tian.

The Omega sweetly said, "Ah-Tian. I guess you could already tell what good news we're about to share you?"

Lan Tian's mouth slightly gaped, he seemed to have something to say, but hesitated, before he slowly closed them. With trembling eyelashes, he just gave them a soft hum, and nodded his head. "Good for you, He Yun."

Then he turned to the Alpha. "You too, Zhao-ge..."

These two, along with two females- one Beta and one Alpha- who are currently not present, were his childhood friends. Ever since Lan Tian turned 8 years old, and their family was forced to move out and started living into a small yet lively village, he's only gotten along with a few children who were their neighbors back then.

Lan Tian is a silent person. Back when he's still living in the city and studying in his previous school, no one approached him and ever wanted to befriend him. Children were always full of energy, spending them all on satiating their curiosity, rebelling their parent's chidings, and making new friends. Children especially loved meeting new people and becoming friends with them just so they could have lots of people to play with them. Lan Tian, however, is the opposite. Rather than making use of his energy, he'd rather sit on the side and silently watch the other children play.

Most of his classmates didn't like to approach him. They find him scary, adding with the fact that Lan Tian always wore an apathetic look everyday, they thought that getting close to him would only anger him. They're rather careful around him. Lan Tian, though, didn't mind, he never even bawled for having no friends.

But then when he started living at the village, to his parent's surprise, everytime Lan Tian came home from school, a bunch of kids were happily trotting behind him- chattering and following him inside....

Lan Tian no longer stood within the shadows and watched his fellow children having fun together. He was pulled out of that spot by the village kids, and was urged to play with them.

He grew up, gradually got used to the lively atmosphere of the village, and made four close friends.

Among them were Ye Zhao and He Yun, who were the pair of Alpha and Omega in front of him right now.

Growing up, he's witnessed He Yun's admiring eyes towards Ye Zhao slowly developing into that eyes of someone smitten, until his fellow Omega approached him and bashfully whispered- He's had a crush on Ye Zhao..... To Lan Tian's demise.

He could've care less, to be honest. They're his friends, he could be more than glad after learning that they finally came across their happiness.

Unfortunately, similar to He Yun, he actually ......... also..... fell in love with Ye Zhao.