Morning cuddles(Fluff/humor)

It was currently 8:39 AM at the Van Dahl Mansion. The sun shined through the curtains Brightening the room a little. Oswald was sleeping with Edward holding him close. The quiet was peaceful until the alarm went off for some reason this woke both men up.

Edward blinked rubbing his eyes meanwhile Oswald groaned in annoyance and turned around grabbing the alarm clock and threw it across the room it smashed.

Edward looked at the now broken alarm clock on the floor he knew they'd have to get another but if they did Oswald would break it.

Oswald went back to cuddling Edward close leaving Edward confused but also happy. The two Man cuddled until one of them spoke up breaking the silence.

"Hey Oswald?" Edward said in a soft tone Oswald looks up at Edward.

"Hm..?" He hummed tiredly not wanting to move or talk but he would do anything Edward said in a heartbeat.

"Do you wanna get a new alarm clock since you threw out fifth one?" Edward chuckled softly teasing Oswald.

"I don't see why not.." Oswald said tiredly, maybe he could get one with a less annoying alarm But then again it wouldn't do well since Oswald is cranky in the morning and doesn't like being woken up. (Me on School days😭)

Edward smiled, "well we could see what different clocks they have maybe a less annoying one?" He suggested.

Oswald shrugged he didn't wanna talk right now he just wants to cuddle he pulled Edward down cuddling him.

Edward just chuckled and held Oswald in his arms. "Well alright we'll talk later." He smiled kissing Oswald's hair before laying back looking at the ceiling. This sure was gonna be an interesting day.

A/N: bro why TF do I keep slacking on this book 😭 anyways I wanted to make something short and sweet nothing to crazy that might be for later in the week.

I suck at keeping track of things so Apologies for that. Haven't updated since 31st of December. (lol) but here I am now. I gotta stop slacking and pick up on the book. But that's kinda hard when your undiagnosed with certain things😭

Anyway more coming this week(Hopefully) but until then just read the story.