Cory and Robin meet(Riddler and penguin)pt.7

After our last journey of Robin and Cory trying to get riddler and penguin home they finally found a way!

Oswald and Robin were in the kitchen reading a old newspaper they found meanwhile riddler and Cory was playing videogames. "no!" Cory shouted

Oswald and Robin looked out from the kitchen and laid eyes on the two men.
"haha! You suck at games!" Riddler howled with laughter. Cory launched at riddler and they fought again.

Robin and Oswald sighed as they both looked at eachother then back at the other two "Come on guys stop fighting.."

Robin said gently oswald nodded "Edward come on stop it." Oswald said firmly riddler and Cory look at eachother and then back at Robin and Oswald. "fine." They both said in unison. Robin smiled "Good! Now we found a way to get Oswald and riddler home." Robin grinned.

riddler and Cory looked at eachother "Okay that's fine.. I don't wanna be seen nowhere with green man over here."
Cory said sassily Riddler clenched his fist. "damn you!" Robin and Oswald sighed. Few hours later after everything was settled. "okay.. this should work.."

Robin said quietly. The rest of the guys watched. Robin added a bit of blood.

They got flung back by air they all opened there eyes seeing a portal in front of them. "yes!" They all cheered

Oswald and Edward stood by the Portal

"well it was nice meeting you two.. we'll never forget you!" Oswald smiled as he hopped into the portal. Edward crossed his arms. "yeah.. uh we won't.. bye Queer boy!" Edward smiled as he jumped into the portal. And just like that the portal disappeared. "wow.. it's nice we helped them.." Robin looked at Cory. "yeah.. good riddance.." Robin smiled. "you miss Edward don't you?" Cory huffed.

"No!." Cory scoffed "that's absurd!" Robin raised a brow Cory sighed "Fine maybe a little.." Robin shook his head.

After everything was settled and calmed down Robin left Cory's apartment and now Cory was alone..

A/N: I'm motherfucking back!! I'm on summer vacation now! And I'll be trying my best to post everyday.
Also! I'll probably be doing requests..
It can be anything! Smut,fluff,angst ETC.

And I'll do your requests..

-Shawn