Sneaking back in(Smut)

Ed was out late but he didn't feel like going through the door so he went through the window.He then stepped in quietly and walked slowly he then heard footsteps he jumped as the door slammed open He turned around and there was Oswald wearing just a towel
Ed must have thought he got out of the shower he then looked at the clock it was 1:00 am Ed was about to speak.

Oswald then stopped him by putting a finger up "Ed where were you.."Ed knew when Oswald was serious and he was definitely serious Ed then cleared his throat "I-i was out" Ed said stuttering Oswald then sighed and rubbed his temples "Yes I know that Ed but what were you doing..." He said seriously Ed then sighed "I-i was going to see Isabella!" Oswald then raised a brow "Ed I killed Isabella remember?"

Ed then sighed "F-Fine I-i was at the club.." Oswald then chuckled evil like
"Now why would you go there?"He then walked up to Edward"Incase you forgot riddle boy You belong to me.. Or am I gonna have to remind you?~" Ed then blushed yes they were different sizes but that doesn't mean Oswald was a bottom no no the opposite actually Ed then Walked backward to the couch and got pushed down by Oswald.

Ed then moaned a bit Oswald then looked down and smiled"I didn't do anything yet and your already hard?.. You whore..." Oswald then kneed Ed's crotch Ed then moaned and grinded against his knee"Oh Ozzie.." Ed moaned breathlessly "Please Oswald..." He pleaded Oswald then gripped Ed's hair.

"Don't call me Oswald.. call me Mr. Penguin..~ or is that to hard..?" Ed then nodded "y-yes Mr. Penguin..." He said panting Oswald then kneed him faster Ed then whimpered Oswald went really fast until *splurt* Ed came in his pants Ed then blushed hard and covered his face Oswald then chuckled "aw did some make a mess?"He cooed as Oswald kissed his nose Ed then made a cute noise "mmmph" Ed said Oswald then said "that was cute~"He then dropped the towel he had and took of Ed's clothes Ed then blushed at Oswald's cock "G-God Ozzie.. your bigger then usual..." Oswald then laughed "Do you think I'ma just put it in? You cock whore unless you wanna do raw~ then.." Ed then begged "I Don't care what happens I want it..." He whimpered and humped Oswald's knee, Oswald then chuckled and said "at least let me prepare you? And if your good.. I'll give you a gift~"

Then Ed wondered what it was he couldn't figure it out Ed was then pulled out of his thoughts and jumped of a noise"Shit! Oswald.." Ed then realized he said Oswald name instead of Mr penguin he was in trouble Oswald then flipped him around his ass facing him "What did I say? Hm?" Oswald said while slapping his ass Ed then whined
"N-not to.." Ed said sadly "and what did you do?.." Ed then said "I said your name..." Ed then said as Oswald slapped his ass again Oswald then without warning pushed his cock into Ed without warning Ed then jumped.

Ed then moaned in pain"A-Ah!" Oswald then chuckled and said "maybe you don't want your gift?.." Ed then managed to get out "No i want the gift please!" Oswald then grabbed Ed's tie from the floor and tied it on Edward's mouth "Shut up.." he then started thrusting again the then smirked "Oh Eddie I'm not going to go easy" Ed then whimpered as Oswald lifted him and sat him on his cock Oswald then smirked "Ride me Ed~" he layed his head back grabbed Ed's hips and shoved him down on his cock hard.

Ed then bounced up and down faster
Then moaned and then he felt something fill him ed then groaned Oswald was filling him up without warning he then laid his head in Oswald's neck Oswald then rubbed his back "Thats it baby boy...take it all."
Oswald then grabbed Ed's hips and kept him down for a while as Oswald emptied his semen deep in Ed then he kicked ed off him and Ed groaned.

Oswald then said"Want your gift?" Ed then nodded and leaned back as Oswald looked in a drawer and walked to ed and sticking it deep in Ed. Ed then moaned loud "ozzie!" He screamed Oswald then grabbed his towel and wrapped it back around his waist and took one final look at Ed and then said
"Don't worry you can cum soon.." Ed then sighed "O-okay..." Oswald then walked to his and Ed's room

(Shameless smut we'll call it that anyway the burt x sven thing IM SORRY OKAY;n; it'll be out after i get out of school Love you)