Walk you like a dog(Smut)

Oswald was in the iceberg lounge sipping wine while talking to Barbara where was Ed well he was in his play area Oswald made sure his puppy was having fun "So You made Ed your puppy huh?" Oswald put his wine down and smiled "Yeah" he clapped his hands whistling "Come here puppy" Ed looked up he crawled to Oswald and sat beside him Oswald smiled "Good boy puppy".

Barbara smiled "Hello puppy" Oswald smiled "Say hello back puppy" Ed barked meaning hello Barbara chuckled she sipped her wine "What are you planning to do with him?" Oswald smirked "Alot.." Barbara gave a surprised look "Oh lord have mercy" Barbara chuckled she put her wine down "I'm gonna go get some more wine Be right back" Barbara got up and walked out Ed was panting like a dog.

Oswald smirked Ed blushed and looked down few minutes later Ed was giving Oswald a blowjob "Oh yes puppy just like that good..Fucking boy.." Ed whined on Oswald's cock he bobbed his head up and down "Eddie.. Fuck.. so good.."
Ed licked and went back to sucking it Oswald bucked his hips Ed choked "Puppy I'm close.." Ed whined and bobbed harder "Fuck puppy y-your gonna get a special t-treat Ah.." Oswald whined as he came down Ed's throat.

Ed spluttered and swallowed he took Oswald's dick out of his mouth with a wet pop little bit of cum got on Ed's face but he didn't mind he was glad he made his daddy feel good but it wasn't to long before Barbara came in with more wine she gasped and dropped the wine Oswald and Ed looked at Barbara with wide expressions "Oh my god!" Barbara fanned herself with her hand "Why here! Why not in the bedroom!" Oswald looked away smiling nervously whistling Ed hid under Oswald's chair whimpering Barbara fainted Oswald laughed "you do it with Tabitha.."

(sorry it was shitty I'm kinda rusty on writing Right now it'll improve I promise)

Nygmobblepot(Oswald x Edward)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara