Cory and Robin meet (Riddler and penguin)Pt 4

Robin came back he sighed "Alright let's get started." Cory smiled Robin walked to the couch "Alright you two so Cory here is telling me you are annoying him to his limit?" Ed shrugged "I mean I was Oswald wasn't." Oswald nodded Robin looked at there clothes "Where are your pajamas?" Ed and Oswald looked at eachother "we came from a portal in the sky and you expect us to have supplies?" Oswald laughed "Yeah no."

Robin sighed "Cory let them borrow your pajamas" Cory looked "What but those are-" Robin looked and grabbed Cory "No buts there guests" Cory sighed "Alright.." he pouted Robin smiled "Thank you" Cory walked to his room while mumbling "Stupid Oswald stupid Ed.. don't wanna do this.." meanwhile Robin was looking for something all four of them could do Robin smiled.

"How about uno?" Ed shook his head "No." Robin blinked "alright.. Connect four?" "No" Robin sighed "Sorry?" Ed looked "What are you sorry for?" Oswald laughed "That's a good one Ed."

Robin twitched "LET'S PLAY UNO!" he smiled and slammed the cards on the table he sighed 'calm down' Cory came back with pajamas "I don't wanna do this Robin" Robin looked "I don't care"

Cory frowned "but-" Robin raised a brow "Alright..." He threw the pajamas at Oswald and Ed "There" Ed and Oswald got up to change Cory got on the ground and sobbed on the floor

Robin sighed he picked up Cory "Why are you crying?" Cory sobbed louder "I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled while sobbing

Robin blinked and rolled his eyes "Alright well hush now." Robin rubbed his back Cory sighed "Alright I'm calm.."

Later the four of them were in pajamas and they were playing uno Ed put down a green Cory looked and growled "NO GREEN?!" Ed laughed "Sucker!" Cory grabbed another card "NO! NO NO NO!"

he pouted and threw his cards "I QUIT!" He screamed Oswald and Robin looked at eachother then at Cory "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Ed looked "Jeez alright calm down there" Ed smiled Cory sighed Robin opened his arms "Come here" Cory walked to Robin and he hugged him Robin rubbed his back "Calm down buddy" Oswald and Ed smiled "Let's get sleep we still have to figure out how we're getting back home Ed." Ed nodded "Of course" Oswald and Ed got up and laid on the couch Cory and Robin laid in sleeping bags.

They all slept how will they get back?

(I'm sorry I know I said I would post this four days ago but I got sidetracked 😭 anyway please enjoy)