S1 Ed and Oswald meet S5 Ed and oswald

Nicoepengy this is for you my guy!

It was any normal day as usual in the G.C.P.D Ed was in the forensics lab and Jim and Harvey were solving cases but something unbelievable happens!

Ed was taking notes of a body he was looking at before he heard screaming as he looked up and he saw two men falling down on top of him..

"oof!" Ed said. One of the men got up "oh my god are you okay?!" Ed looked up to see another him? That was strange.. he then saw someone who looked like Mr.penguin he needed to know who they are..

"who are you?" Ed said one of the men said "I'm Edward Nygma!" The other Ed said Ed looked at him "You can't be I'm Edward Nygma!" He said confused

Other Ed said "This is Oswald Cobblepot!" The other oswald waves

Ed blinked "you mean Mr. Penguin?" Ed said confused the other Ed looked "You call oswald Mr. Penguin..?"

Ed nodded slowly "yeah! Oh dear.." Ed said pacing back and forth "What am I gonna tell Mr. Penguin!!?" There was a knock at the door "Come in!" The door opened as oswald came in "Hey-" Oswald looked up to see another him.

"Who the fuck is that?!" He pointed to the other him Ed looked "Uh that's Oswald.. and that's Ed.." Ed said shyly

Oswald limped in "Impossible!" He said angrily "There can be only one penguin! And that's me!" He walked up to the other oswald "Your a imposter.."

Ed ran to Oswald "Mr. Penguin no!" He held oswald back "Don't hurt them!" Oswald sighed as he crossed his arms

The other oswald nodded as he fixes his tie "pardon for us interrupting.." the other Ed leaned against the table "We just got teleported here.. and were you from season 5" the other Ed said.

Ed looked at the camera "There's people watching us?" He said confused oswald looked "Edward no! Don't break the forth wall!" The cameraman ran away

All four of them stood there confused.

"what the fuck..." S5 Ed said "I do not swear!" Ed said S5 Ed looked "Well in the future you do.. your me but just a little weaker and little skinny.." he chuckled Ed pouted " I am not!" 

Oswald sighed "Look I don't trust these people one bit.." He walked up to his S5 self "For one I'm a little.. thick in the middle... And I have a monocle.. and a top hat." Oswald said unsurely.

S5 oswald looked as he leaned against his umbrella "Yeah well you aren't so thick yourself.. your thinner in the middle.." Oswald gasped "oh.. you son of a-" Ed covered Oswald's mouth "No swearing Mr. Penguin.." Ed said softly

Oswald sighed as he nodded "Fine.. I still don't believe there us.." S5 Ed looked at Ed "Do you remember Ms. Kringle?" Ed looked and nodded "oh my gosh! He is me!" The other Oswald sighed "Remember fish Mooney? Who you pushed off the roof and became the king of Gotham?" Oswald blinked "Shit.. he's good.." Oswald said softly.

The four of them stared at eachother this is was getting awkward I wonder how they'll sort this problem out..

N/A: Alright so I wrote this yesterday but I forgot to publish it.. so sorry about that! Nicoepengy I really hope this what you meant. If not hit me up and we'll talk about it!

Enjoy!!

-shawn