Chapter no.145 Jesters

Start from the beginning

Tiger tried to block the next onslaught, but his movements were slowing, hindered by the pain and damage he had sustained. The king exploited every opening, his fists pounding into Tiger's wrists, breaking them with a sickening crunch. Tiger's attempts to guard himself only led to more injuries, as his collar bones were next to succumb to the king's ruthless assault.

Just as the king was about to deal a fatal blow to Tiger's skull, a sudden shout pierced the air, drawing everyone's attention. An immense burst of chakra erupted, turning heads towards the source.

There stood Guren, her appearance charred and battered from the earlier conflicts. Despite her half-burnt state, her resolve was unyielding. Holding the tiger hand sign, she glared defiantly at her adversaries.

"Fuck you, Konoha Shinobi!" she bellowed, her voice a mix of pain and defiance.

The air around them shimmered with crystal glitter. Under Guren's control, these fragments began to converge around the king, forming a suffocating, crystalline prison. Guren's voice rose above the chaos, filled with grim satisfaction.

"See that? I'll trap you in crystal from the inside out. Your lungs, your blood, your organs – everything. Make peace with your god; you're dying today!" she screamed, her words echoing with a sinister finality.

But the king remained unfazed. He calmly pointed a finger at Guren, and a swirling mass of smoke began to coalesce into a dense ball. A combination of Fire style: Ash Piling Burning and Wind Style Wind Bullet took form, creating a miniature sun at the tip of his finger. The scientific phenomenon behind this was a fusion of intense heat and compressed air, resulting in a highly concentrated, explosive force.

With a sudden movement, the king unleashed the attack. The pressurized wind bullet, imbued with fiery power, shot towards Guren at an alarming speed. It was a spectacle of deadly beauty – a fusion of elements creating a weapon of unparalleled destruction.

As the attack made contact, Guren had only a fraction of a second to react. The impact was catastrophic. The force of the collision sent shockwaves rippling through the air. Guren's body was engulfed in a blinding explosion, the intense heat and pressure from the attack overwhelming her defenses.

In that moment, the battlefield was illuminated by the fiery blast, casting long, ominous shadows that danced wildly. The air crackled with residual energy, and a deafening silence followed the explosion.

As the dust and smoke dissipated, a chilling reality settled over the battlefield.

Where Guren once stood, there was now a void – an empty space that spoke volumes of the king's terrifying power.

Guren had been vaporized, utterly erased from existence by the overwhelming force of the king's attack.

Tiger, Cat, and Dog, battle-hardened ANBU members, found themselves gripped by a fear that penetrated deep into their very souls. The realization was stark and undeniable – they were mere playthings in the hands of this monstrous being. The king was not just fighting them; he was toying with them, deriving some twisted form of amusement from their struggles.

Every move, every strike, and every counter they had made were nothing but steps in a macabre dance orchestrated by a being who viewed them as nothing more than jesters performing before a king.

[ Congratulations! You have defeated world monster: Guren ]

[ 50k EXP has been earned ]

[ Achievement Unlocked - Underdog Victor ]

[ Status: Successfully Achieved ]

[ Details: You have successfully defeated multiple monsters in one-on-one combat, each higher level than you. ]

[ Reward: 200k Exp ]

[ Congrulations! You have leveled up ]

[ Name: Uzumaki Naruto ]

[ Status: Super Strength, Partial Photographic Memory, Enhanced Intuitive Insight, King of Hands, Enhanced Regeneration, Bleeding, Titan's Strength ]

[ Title: ANBU Initiate ]

[ Level: 20 ]

[ Class: Shinobi of the Uzumaki Clan ]

[ Race: Human ]

[ HP: 3250 / 3250 ]

[ AC: 41 ] ( +20 from Equipment ) ( +11 Chakra Chain Taijutsu )

[ CP: 10k / 10k ]

[ Lineage Traits: ]

  - [ Chakra Chains ]

  - [ Mind's Eye ]

  - [ Healer's Body ] (Locked)

[ Class Features: ]

  - [ Scrolls Arts ]

  - [ Fuinjutsu ]

[ Feats: Observer, Weapon Master ]

[ Stats: ]

  - [ STR: 113 ] (+ 9 from Equipment ) ( +40 Sword of Earth ) ( +10 Chakra Chain Taijutsu ) ( +20 from Kyuubi Chakra Cloak - 4 Tails ) ( +30 from Titan's Strength )

  - [ DEX: 88 ] ( +26 from Equipment ) ( +7 Chakra Chain Taijutsu ) ( +20 from Kyuubi Chakra Cloak - 4 Tails ) ( +15 Sword of Earth )

  - [ CON: 49 ] ( +14 from Equipment ) ( +5 Chakra Chain Taijutsu ) ( +20 from Kyuubi Chakra Cloak - 4 Tails )

  - [ INT: 45 ] ( +20 from Kyuubi Chakra Cloak - 4 Tails )

  - [ WIS: 45 ] ( +3 from Equipment ) ( +20 from Kyuubi Chakra Cloak - 4 Tails )

  - [ CHA: 29 ] ( +20 from Kyuubi Chakra Cloak - 4 Tails )

  - [ VIT: 69 ] ( +20 Sword of Earth ) ( +20 from Kyuubi Chakra Cloak - 4 Tails ) ( +8 Chakra Chain Taijutsu )

  - [ LUK: ? ]

  - [ Karma: 500 ]

[ Stat Points Remaining: 10 ]

[ Allies: Tiger, Cat, Dog ]

[ Equipment: ]

- [ Weapons: Black Steel Katanas, Standard ANBU Shinobi Equipment ]

- [ Armor: ANBU Elite Body Gear, ANBU Recon Shoes, Shinobi's Shadow Balaclava ]

- [ Gear: ANBU Tactical Gloves, Chakra Pills, Tactical Pouch ]

- [ Magic Items: Ring of Life × 2, Hero's Insignia, Health Potion, Devil's Heroine Syringe, Ouija Board, Humunculus Orb, Skill Stones × 3, Doll of Comfort, Demon Rattle, Masks of Death × 20, Sword of Earth ]

[ Exp: 449750 ]

[ Description: Uzumaki Naruto is the dead last of the Konoha Academy, having failed the graduation twice before and clearly not prepared to graduate. His past is a mystery, but he has recently discovered his clan heritage. ]

......

[ Author Note: Ok, it's obvious that the king is playing around with everyone especially Naruto's ANBU team. If he went them dead, they would be dead as the king would just use 10 shadow clones and turn into mush. But the question remains why ? Why is the king planning with them? Comment down your answer to the questions; why? ]