Chapter no.65 Progression

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Closing the door behind him, Naruto quickly processed the memories from his clone.

"That demon child was tougher than I thought, dattebayo," he realized, scanning his new surroundings - a room filled with barrels of spoiled food and a single exit.

Approaching the door cautiously, he used his mind's eye, checking for enemies.

The coast seemed clear.

As he opened the door, a metallic bridge stretched out before him.

Below was an abyss of darkness, impenetrable even to his enhanced senses

Taking a step onto the bridge, the echo of his footfall reverberated through the room, startling him.

He paused, scanning for any sign of danger.

Then he heard it - a creak.

Reacting quickly, Naruto used his transformation jutsu, disguising himself as one of the barrels of spoiled food.

A half orc entered the room, but this one was different - eyeless and seemingly more intelligent.

Naruto watched, still as the barrel, as it looked around

'How can it see without eyes?' he wondered.

Suddenly, the monster's jaw retracted, and it let out a piercing screech.

To Naruto's dismay, it turned directly towards him.

"Damn -attebayo!" he thought, realizing he had been detected.

As the monster charged towards him, Naruto quickly executed his Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field technique. He spat out the sticky, chakra-infused water, creating a trap on the floor.

The monster, reacting swiftly, leaped into the air to avoid the trap.

Seizing the moment, Naruto unleashed his Wind Style: Wind Bullets, aiming straight for the creature's head.